Do Not Sell My Personal Information

And Today's Lesson Is.......

Rick984

Never give the car keys to your wife, she may just lock them in the boot (trunk)!!!!! Arrggghhh!

Thank god for the rac lol

• Like 1

How did they get it out?

One of the features i like about having a push start button, you cannot lock the car if the keys are in it, same for keyless entry

He ended up easing one of the bqck doors open with a small airbag and getting a metal bar in to wind the window down, then it was just a dase of putting the seat down and reaching in

Might just invest in keyless entry some time soon lol

lmao, bleedin woman! Worrying that the RAC and the likes are good at breaking into cars :P

I try to make sure that if I open only the boot, I pop the boot and the keys go into my trouser pocket. It prevents them accidentally falling out into the boot or being left there by user error! :p

• Like 1

lmao, bleedin woman! Worrying that the RAC and the likes are good at breaking into cars :P

I try to make sure that if I open only the boot, I pop the boot and the keys go into my trouser pocket. It prevents them accidentally falling out into the boot or being left there by user error! :p

Funnily enough thats what I do!

To be fair the rac guy had difficulty getting in with the traditional methods as it was double locked but got in eventually lol

I'm just glad it didn't cost me anything and he did a good job of not causing any damage, wouldn't have been a happy bunny otherwise!

That is pretty good going!

Well, on the plus side, at least you have your key back and your lady learned a lesson! :p

• Like 1

I always unlock the whole car rather than just the boot before opening it. That way at least I know I can open the boot manually. Also... I never give my car keys to my wife. She has damaged enough of my cars in the past, thats why I bought her an old Clio. She can wreck that as much as she likes.

• Like 1

Surely you should have spare keys? Though I wouldn't ever thought of needing it for an occasion like this. :)

Simple lock the missus in the boot and keep the keys in yer pocket lol

• Like 2

Surely you should have spare keys? Though I wouldn't ever thought of needing it for an occasion like this. :)

Yeah have a spare, but the only house keys we had with us were with my car keys :s