27 replies to this topic

#1 mig

mig

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta 1.25 16v mk4
Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

the tints are limo black only had the back 3 done dont really want risk doing the to front ones

Posted Image

let me know what you think people

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec MK7
Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:33 PM

Very nice

#3 mig

mig

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

cheers mate thats all i'm doing for now saving up drop a puma sport in it hopefully or jus get a new fiesta. what are the new fiesta like to drive mine not very comfy lol i didnt like them at 1st but one drove past me the other day and they look alot nicer in life than picture and i fell 4 it.

#4 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:55 PM

Thats a really nice job actally mate, tasteful mods, unlike some stuff you see. I would be happy with that, all i can see is that its begging to be lowered.

Ive got the same Mk as you and there is no comparison with the new car at all. Nothing has been carried forward from the Mk4. Totally new vehicle. Am waiting for mine to arrive...

#5 mig

mig

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

Thats a really nice job actally mate, tasteful mods, unlike some stuff you see. I would be happy with that, all i can see is that its begging to be lowered.

Ive got the same Mk as you and there is no comparison with the new car at all. Nothing has been carried forward from the Mk4. Totally new vehicle. Am waiting for mine to arrive...

it is isnt it lol i don't know wheather do it though and jus wait till i drop the puma sport im tempted jus save up even more and get the new fiesta whats insurence like on the zetec s 1, which 1 have you had mate?

#6 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:20 PM

it is isnt it lol i don't know wheather do it though and jus wait till i drop the puma sport im tempted jus save up even more and get the new fiesta whats insurence like on the zetec s 1, which 1 have you had mate?

At the mo i have my 1998 Fiesta Mk4 1.25 LX in black (its dying). On order a Fully specced New Fiesta Mk7 Titanium 1.6 in black. Hell yes! Insurance seems to be about the same for both, new fiesta will obviously be more in the end cos it will be fullycomp at the mo im TPFT.

#7 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:38 PM

cheers mate thats all i'm doing for now saving up drop a puma sport in it hopefully or jus get a new fiesta. what are the new fiesta like to drive mine not very comfy lol i didnt like them at 1st but one drove past me the other day and they look alot nicer in life than picture and i fell 4 it.

The new fiesta is amazing to drive!

Go for a test drive, the handing is really nice and there is hardly any road noise etc.

#8 mig

mig

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:44 PM

oh right cool yh i think thats the 1 i'd choose ive been looking at it and i'd have the fully spec good choice mate and in black.

yh mines the 1999 1.25 lx lol they good little motors mines running really well just having a bit of trouble with the idle the needle keeps jumping and sicking does my head in.

i might just save up and get the new fiesta be very reliable too. mine cost a bomb on mot needed new suspension and other stuff i cant remember. i'd have mine on finance can't afford buy full at once wel i could have save up for about a year lol im only a student.

but like i say i really like the new fiesta and couldnt get bored of it.

#9 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

oh right cool yh i think thats the 1 i'd choose ive been looking at it and i'd have the fully spec good choice mate and in black.

yh mines the 1999 1.25 lx lol they good little motors mines running really well just having a bit of trouble with the idle the needle keeps jumping and sicking does my head in.

i might just save up and get the new fiesta be very reliable too. mine cost a bomb on mot needed new suspension and other stuff i cant remember. i'd have mine on finance can't afford buy full at once wel i could have save up for about a year lol im only a student.

but like i say i really like the new fiesta and couldnt get bored of it.

Im in a sort of similar situation to you, im getting fed up of constantly forking out on a car that is reaching the end of its life. I not a rich man, and im certainly not one of the people on here that seem to buy brand new cars every few years, this will be the first new car i have ever bought, and i plan on keeping it for a very long time, this is why i have it fully specced. To be honest i think i like driving more than i like cars lol!! mainly coz i would prefer driving my fiesta to looking like a !Removed! in a BMW!! :ph34r:

#10 mig

mig

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:50 PM

Im in a sort of similar situation to you, im getting fed up of constantly forking out on a car that is reaching the end of its life. I not a rich man, and im certainly not one of the people on here that seem to buy brand new cars every few years, this will be the first new car i have ever bought, and i plan on keeping it for a very long time, this is why i have it fully specced. To be honest i think i like driving more than i like cars lol!! mainly coz i would prefer driving my fiesta to looking like a !Removed! in a BMW!! :ph34r:

yeah i know what you mean mate every one got a beemer these days because they are pretty cheap i wanted 1 before but when i see someone driving a bmw they cant drive and they drive like a !Removed!.

to be honest i love cars and i love driving i only been driving a year though im only 19 i do around 60 miles a day. i checked insurance on the 1.6 zetec s and its pretty cheap to be honest i didnt think i'd get insured on it.

i'm just going have to save my money a bit now and try get one soon :) take it for a test drive 1st see if i like it but i think i will

#11 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

yeah i know what you mean mate every one got a beemer these days because they are pretty cheap i wanted 1 before but when i see someone driving a bmw they cant drive and they drive like a !Removed!.

to be honest i love cars and i love driving i only been driving a year though im only 19 i do around 60 miles a day. i checked insurance on the 1.6 zetec s and its pretty cheap to be honest i didnt think i'd get insured on it.

i'm just going have to save my money a bit now and try get one soon :) take it for a test drive 1st see if i like it but i think i will

You're right, but they dont just drive like !Removed! they are complete morons! To be honest i thought that the BMW stereotype may have been a bit overcooked, how wrong i was!! Other day i was overtaking a lorry on a 2 lane duel carrigeway, BMW man speeding up behind me about 1 foot from my bumper, flashing his lights effin and blinding away in his chair like he owned the road! (i hadnt pulled out on him - he had been about 500 yards behind when i started the manouver) I'm sorry my car cant go from 70 - 110 in half a second (really i am!), but im not about to appologise for sticking to the speed limit.

Anyway about 40 miles on i stop at the services, and i notice the same BMW man has also stopped. As im in my car drinking a coffee, he comes out, gets in his car, opens his window then throws a banana skin, coffee cup, and the contents of his ashtray out of his window about 10 foot away from a bloke cleaning the carpark!

Sorry for the rant! but i will continue...

later on im on the motorway, and guess what!! Another BMW man sat in the middle lane doing 50 and on the phone! Cars, lorrys, vans, everything now squeezing into the outside lane to get by, didnt even bat an eyelid! now thats just !Removed! dangerous! Got passed him, and yes you guessed it! fog lights ON!

What the hell is it with these imbeciles that constantly drive around, day or night, foggy or clear, with fog lights on? (I am sure this is illegal)

A few years ago i would respect people with big expensive cars, as they would drive with care and generally be respectable people, sadly no longer! Too many BMW's, too many !Removed!. Unfortunately the two have combined and are driving all over the UK.

Rant over - Drive safely folks!

#12 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:09 AM

mainly coz i would prefer driving my fiesta to looking like a !Removed! in a BMW!! :ph34r:

Keith will not be happy :lol:

#13 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:15 AM

Keith will not be happy :lol:

Oh, I don't know, what do you reckon, M3 or Fiesta. ;)

You get up, open the curtains, which car would you rather see on the drive.

This

Posted Image

or this.

Posted Image

#14 poohbear

poohbear

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:48 AM

To be perfectly honest....I'm happy with my Fiesta sitting on my drive right now. I wouldn't change it for the world. If someone drove round in a BMW right now and said they'd swap, i'd say no.
Maybe i'm bad but i love my fiesta and feel its exactly the right car for me!

miq - i had a mk5 before and the new fiesta is completely different. go for a test drive - you'll fall in love! i knew i had to get one when i got back in my mk5 and stalled it reversing after driving the mk7!

#15 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

To be perfectly honest....I'm happy with my Fiesta sitting on my drive right now. I wouldn't change it for the world. If someone drove round in a BMW right now and said they'd swap, i'd say no.
Maybe i'm bad but i love my fiesta and feel its exactly the right car for me!

I have both, can't lose. ;)

As much as like the Fiesta, it's the best small car I've driven, it's not in the same league as the BMW.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users