Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Euro Style Cars

BeccaaCat

Opinions?

I think they look good if done properly (same with any mods really) but unfortunately it's been ruined for me by people taking it as a cheap way to style their cars

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Cant say Im a fan. Some just look chavvy, especially small cars. Some of the bigger cars dont look so bad.

• Like 1

What do you mean when you say "euro style cars"?

• Like 1

Small wide wheels wheels, very low, smoothed body work, generally german

• Like 1

Everyone round here has them! I quite like the old civics or mk4 golfs but other than that they don't do it for me.

A lot of people do it to mk6 fiestas :blink:

• Like 2

Euro Style? I call that Euro Trash, and nowhere near as good as the old TV show... (what can I say, I was just a teenager!)

As for the cars, cant stand them. By all means go stylish, but if you want to defocate a car, drop trou and dump on the bonnet, or in a bucket to spread. at least that way more people will notice it and talk about it.

• Like 2

Hehe quite glad I'm the only one who's not a fan!

I get slated round here haha

• Like 2

I think it's the latest way to claim you're in the mod scene, slap some wide wheels on, lowering kit, tyres that don't fit and bam job done.

Looks awful, rides awful, hopefully will go off into a ditch.

Everyone round here has them! I quite like the old civics or mk4 golfs but other than that they don't do it for me.A lot of people do it to mk6 fiestas :blink:Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

The Honda wouldn't rightfully be in the euro style category

Aswell as sticker bombing, that's a jap styling thing,

Some people use sticker bomb on euro styling but it doesn't belong there its a jap thing

A lot of people round here euro style their civics. I know it's a *Japanese! car so doesn't really count but again it looks good if it's done well!

I hate sticker bombing o_e you can by vinyls to wrap the roof or whatever to look like it's been sticker bombed. They were actually selling them at ford fair. Was very tempted to buy a hello kitty one ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club