Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 48 posts
  • Name: Omar
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCI
  • Year: 2010

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

Hello All,

Just thought i would update this forum with what i have completed so far on the car.

I have fitted:

A custom built Longlife Full exhaust system up to the DPF cost me £420 (After i had this fitted there was a notable difference to the way the car picked up speed in the lower gear/ rpm rage. in my opinion well worth the investment)

I have tinted my Windows which cost me £100

I have had my sub and amp fitted to the main head unit (the guy i had fit in was an expert that solve every problem he came across. so if anyone has had any issues with the head unit etc just give me a shout and i will share what ive learnt with you). that cost me £60

I have change the bulbs to LEDs, cost me £20 for the whole range. Now on the dimmed lights have a lovely white crisp glow  :wub:

I will be uploading picture as soon as i get my car back from the mechanics. http://www.fordowner...-belt-snapping/  :driving:  :oops:

Thank god i did things in the order i did them in, i was planning on getting my car lowered first, which woud have made my car an absolute nightmare to recover on the motorway. would lost the front bumper lool.

What i still have left to do:

HID Kit

Remap

Coil overs 

BBS Rims

Add interior lights where suitable

Larger Turbo Charger 

Having the Car wrapped with Gun Metal grey, with a Carbon Fibre roof (excited about this one because i still havent seen it done yet. £1200)

Edited by FordNewbies, 03 January 2014 - 11:56 AM.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zetec S, New Build, Custom Build

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users