Show
Photo

Horn Blowing Continuously Unless Ignition On 2Nd Click Or Engine On.

horn alarm

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,076 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

sadly not it wont fix itself just get worse im afraid then issues like this happen first you need to determine if its from the front or the rear

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 emmylou542

emmylou542

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Emma
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Year: 2014

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:19 AM

I think it's coming from the front as under the carpet is wet but pooling in the back as its on the drive with front end up-I cant see where it's coming in tho it all feels dry around steering column bar thingy near pedals-I always get a lot of water drain out of the door when I open it but I've never seen tell tale drippers inside. ..... .aghhhhh infuriating! Is there a classic focus leaking place? My other half has a mk 1 focus and it's literally peeing in passenger side but it's obvious where that's coming in as you can see it clearly up the side of the central column.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

#18 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,076 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

for the focus youre looking at a faulty window seal bulkhead sealant missing under the front scuttle panel blocked preventing water draining there shouldnt be that much water draining from the door i barely get any to be honest so it could be coming in through the door skin ide start by checking under the scuttle panel which involves removing a few clips and the wiper arms just make sure its seated up under the window like it should when refiting giving the front drivers footwell has electronics and various junctions its likely effecting the electrics pass side may be wet under the carpet also

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: horn, alarm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users