Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Mike_SS

HID Kit fitting

4 posts in this topic

Any tips? I've brought a SuperHIDs slimline kit which is plug and play. Do I need to remove the headlamps or anything?

Will be looking to do this tomorrow as I've got the day off.

Nobody?

Looks like I will have to get the camera out when I install them for a step-by-step guide

remember that these are Only legal if they auto-adjust the height of beam and have a self-cleaning mechanism. So unless factory fit its going to be illegal.

Am well aware about the legality - no different to high wattage bulbs. Never heard of anyone getting into trouble for HIDs. Apply some common sense, no glare, no problem. ;)

That aside (lets not go on about it):

What a long day - changing the brakes was a nightmare! I don't think the wheels have ever been removed and it was a real wrestling match just getting them off. Then the same again with the blasted discs.

Took some 3-4 hours in the end! :wacko:

HIDs also fitted. Am well pleased. Took lots of piccies and have written a step by step guide. Just got to edit/upload piccies etc. The best thing I've done to my car! B)