Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sharing My Anger !!

Oliverb

So today I was walking back to my car after a healthy mc Donald's, to see that some Idiot has hit my car with their door.... Annoyed is an understatement !

• Like 1

I really hate these people. Their car is a heap and therefore they do no care or think that someone else's car is their pride and joy. :angry:

• Like 2

I really hate these people. Their car is a heap and therefore they do no care or think that someone else's car is their pride and joy. :angry:

Yeah exactly !!!

• Like 1

My fiesta must have had about 12 dents caused by doors all they way down the sides when I got it. All sorted now, only cost £100 for someone to go all round the car and push them out.

I just don't get how people can do it (on purpose or not) and just dirve off. :angry: I know parking spaces are small, but it wouldn't take much for people to be a bit more careful. But then again the general clientele at McDonald's don't really care much anyway - no offense :P

• Like 2

What boils my pis is you park out of the way in a supermarket all on your tod, but when you return some idiot has parked not just next to you but so close its hard to get in your car, but a 100 spaces around you empty.

• Like 4

What boils my pis is you park out of the way in a supermarket all on your tod, but when you return some idiot has parked not just next to you but so close its hard to get in your car, but a 100 spaces around you empty.

Yeah I know !!

I tend to park right out the way when possible and find that too! Multi story car parks are the worst though!!

I have said before and this doesn't go for all women. But women and hand bags too, when they get in and out of the car just swinging it about scraping it up against there's and others cars ! That is one of my biggest issues, especially when I am sitting in my car when they do it!!!!!!

• Like 2

If there are only two spaces in a car park, ill park down the middle of both, I dont care. the only reason I dont park across bays lengthways is cos some twit will park infront and behind and block me in, but some of my old cars I was OCD about parking them and good help anyone who hit them with a door hip bike or anything. I am getting better now, well a little bit as the focus isnt a shiny perfect example of a car. :(

• Like 1

Its people who do stupid things like that, I sometimes 'accidentally' fall over with my keys in my hand as I am moving around my car. I often have to use the nearest thing to me to stop myself hitting the ground, it tends to be the nearest car to me...

• Like 3

Its people who do stupid things like that, I sometimes 'accidentally' fall over with my keys in my hand as I am moving around my car. I often have to use the nearest thing to me to stop myself hitting the ground, it tends to be the nearest car to me...

Thats the northerner coming out in you lol, I am not prepared to say what my past responses to parking upsets have been as Clive might arrest me lol. :ph34r:

Well I did say I was a bit OCD :unsure:

• Like 2

It's a pain in the backside when you put a lot of effort, money and pride in to your car only to have some idiot ruin it.

I had, what I can only assume, a small stone thrown at my car on mischief night as I was driving past a park. Thankfully it missed the window, but left a horrible dent above the rear wheel arch. Needless to say I fume every time I look at it lol

If there are only two spaces in a car park, ill park down the middle of both, I dont care. the only reason I dont park across bays lengthways is cos some twit will park infront and behind and block me in, but some of my old cars I was OCD about parking them and good help anyone who hit them with a door hip bike or anything. I am getting better now, well a little bit as the focus isnt a shiny perfect example of a car. :(

Yeah, only problem is that this might !Removed! off some chump, who then decides to key your car.

• Like 1

Eh its usually fat birds or owl ones that don't give a crap!!!!! I always park in the spot as far away as possible from the shop atleast ye know they wont walk that far!!!

I nearly took a door off a parked car when some muppet fully opened their door was outside a motor factors with a load off men standing outside going ooohhh when they seen it happen I reveresed opened the window and gave them the finger

• Like 3

Foe those who paid subscriptions look at the FOC supporters forum, sorry but could not post on open forum.

• Like 1

Lol, I dont know what you could possibly suggesting George ;) I ALWAYS fall into my car... :)

as for the keys, it takes a lot of serious idiocy for me to feel the need to do it. the worst was a guy who parked so far over the line, our wingmirrors where pretty much swapping seats. I dont have a clue what he was doing but I had to wait for him to get back so I could get into my car. He returned, I challenged him and he said "what the ... do you want me to do?" - after politely asking to just move over enough that I may be able to get into my car. I was greeted with several words, none of which sounded like "no problem, I apologise for my inconsideration".. Needless to say as he was leaving, I had to squeeze between our cars, as it seemed there was a dent on my car where he smacked his door into mine. Thankfully for me, there was no dent. Unfortunately for him, my car key was dangling out of my pocket as I had to brush against his car... terribly sorry about that! I did leave an 'apology' note.

He should be grateful that I didnt let every pound of air out of his tyres...

• Like 3

I Was actually meant to write more on the topic but i got a glare of the misses as its my daughters birthday and i got reminded that my attention needed to be on her today not my phone :P ..

But i guess i didn't need to write much and opened up a can of worms :P ...

• Like 2

i will confess to once being sat in a car park in my works van and someone parks next to me and really smacks my door getting out only to shout too his mrs 'oh !Removed! theres somone in there haha sorry mate and wondering off'. i just grinned and pretended not to care but the door on a vw transporter is quite big and heavy so i accidently returned the favor and thought oh well im just as sorry as you are ;)

• Like 5

Ollie, was there not cctv at the mcdonalds? claim on the insurance as a hit and run if you can get video evidence and get it sorted.

• Like 1

Eh its usually fat birds or owl ones that don't give a crap!!!!! I always park in the spot as far away as possible from the shop atleast ye know they wont walk that far!!!

I nearly took a door off a parked car when some muppet fully opened their door was outside a motor factors with a load off men standing outside going ooohhh when they seen it happen I reveresed opened the window and gave them the finger

LOL Fat birds or owl ones.

Hahahaha priceless

• Like 1

Ollie sorry to hear bout that, very annoying when it happens, especially since we take pleasure and pride in our cars, evident by all the ££ we spent modding them. I firmly believe in karma so what goes around comes around :D

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club