Hairy Member

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk 2.5 Zetec 1.6
  • Year: 2009

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

i will confess to once being sat in a car park in my works van and someone parks next to me and really smacks my door getting out only to shout too his mrs 'oh !Removed! theres somone in there haha sorry mate and wondering off'. i just grinned and pretended not to care but the door on a vw transporter is quite big and heavy so i accidently returned the favor and thought oh well im just as sorry as you are  ;)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 salsheikh

salsheikh

Sal_Sheikh

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Name: Sal
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 Turbo D
  • Year: 2008

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

Ollie, was there not cctv at the mcdonalds? claim on the insurance as a hit and run if you can get video evidence and get it sorted.

#18 Hyrule

Hyrule

Batman

• FOC Supporters
  • 584 posts
  • Name: Ben
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk2.5 Zetec 1.6
Contributor

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Eh its usually fat birds or owl ones that don't give a crap!!!!! I always park in the spot as far away as possible from the shop atleast ye know they wont walk that far!!!

I nearly took a door off a parked car when some muppet fully opened their door was outside a motor factors with a load off men standing outside going ooohhh when they seen it happen I reveresed opened the window and gave them the finger

LOL Fat birds or owl ones.

Hahahaha priceless

#19 Hyrule

Hyrule

Batman

• FOC Supporters
  • 584 posts
  • Name: Ben
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk2.5 Zetec 1.6
Contributor

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Ollie sorry to hear bout that, very annoying when it happens, especially since we take pleasure and pride in our cars, evident by all the ££ we spent modding them. I firmly believe in karma so what goes around comes around  :D

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users