Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Hyrule

Gta For Real??

8 posts in this topic

Yup, I get all the idiot driver videos sent to my facebook lol.

The cab driver was acting like an idiot too, standing in front of a maniacs car like that, could have easily been run over. A better & safer option (if he really wanted the driver to stop) would have been to dial 911, stay on the line, and get the cops to catch up to him.

But that is some of the worst driving I have ever seen. The guy just kept flooring it, and the wheel spin in the wet kept giving him huge understeer lol.

So the cab driver is walking around with a metal bar of some sort? I'd have flattened the prat >_>

So the cab driver is walking around with a metal bar of some sort? I'd have flattened the prat >_>

Not sure exactly what it is - though if it was solid metal, you'd be inclined to think that it would have broken the car's window when he took a few swings.

Looks like some kind of baton, and you can hear on the video him repeatedly saying "give me your insurance". But still couldn't smash the window, and yes a total idiot for trying to stop the vehicle by standing in front of it. Could have totally been run over.