• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Furcoat

Furcoat

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Titanium 18D
Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hi - I have an 08 Focus Titanium - just wondering if it is possible to change the temp display from farenheight to celcius ? Tried the resetting controls but no luck. Am I doing something wrong or is this not possible.

Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 homeless

homeless

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo
Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:52 AM

Hi - I have an 08 Focus Titanium - just wondering if it is possible to change the temp display from farenheight to celcius ? Tried the resetting controls but no luck. Am I doing something wrong or is this not possible.

Thanks

When using the stalk to scroll through the menu eg. ambient temp, mpg, fuel range....when you get to the temp hold your button down on the stalk for about 3 seconds or more and it should change to celcius.

#3 Furcoat

Furcoat

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Titanium 18D
Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

When using the stalk to scroll through the menu eg. ambient temp, mpg, fuel range....when you get to the temp hold your button down on the stalk for about 3 seconds or more and it should change to celcius.

Thanks very much. Have just done so and have changed temp to read celcius. Easy when you know how !!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users