Jump to content


Can Somebody Please Identify This Part?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Paul Sturg

Paul Sturg


  • Members via FB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 Zetec
  • Location: Kent

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

I was changing my tps on my mk1 1.8 when I ever so gently nudged one of the tubes above it and it snapped into several pieces, what is it? Is it important? And can I drive to the scrapyard to get another without bursting into flames? Cheers.wXriggE.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 wase16ll


    Ford Enthusiast

  • True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • Name: Tony
  • Ford Model: granada
  • Year: 1992
  • Location: Greater London

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

looks like a beather/vacuum pipe...just connect with rubber hose

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users