Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

johnnymac16

Followed home by the cops!

24 posts in this topic

So coming home from late tonight, came of the m25 and around the roundabout junction, and the police see me, and followed me all the way to my house which is like a mile, and i get to mine, turn the car around, and they flash their lights outside my home, and i go over and they say, did u know u had ur fog lights on ?

what lol u follow me and flash ur lights just for that hahaha lol

its like they have nothing better to do that catch terrorists and theivies etc well thats my late night over lol good night!

What spoilsports! :lol:

So coming home from late tonight, came of the m25 and around the roundabout junction, and the police see me, and followed me all the way to my house which is like a mile, and i get to mine, turn the car around, and they flash their lights outside my home, and i go over and they say, did u know u had ur fog lights on ?

what lol u follow me and flash ur lights just for that hahaha lol

its like they have nothing better to do that catch terrorists and theivies etc well thats my late night over lol good night!

ROFL! I've just had a rant about fogs on another topic!

As a police officer i apologise on their behalf!! haha, they were obviously having a very boring shift! haha

ROFL! I've just had a rant about fogs on another topic!

Good on you. Never heard a valid reason why people drive round with them on when there isn't poor visibility.

Well in his defence, around this way we did have some fog the other night lol

It annoys me when people drive with their fogs on for no reason. However, they do look cool,and now I have fogs I do have the urge to drive with them on!

As soon as it's the tinniest bit of fog it's my excuse to put my fog lights on!!

It annoys me when people drive with their fogs on for no reason. However, they do look cool,and now I have fogs I do have the urge to drive with them on!

As soon as it's the tinniest bit of fog it's my excuse to put my fog lights on!!

Don't, or I'll hunt you down. :ph34r:

But the fog lights do look good when on......think it's time for me to hide :)

Not saying i drive with them on when its not foggy. But like poohbear said, they look good

But the fog lights do look good when on......think it's time for me to hide :)

Not saying i drive with them on when its not foggy. But like poohbear said, they look good

Most women look good topless, but they don't walk round like that. :lol:

Saying that, I suppose I could come to a compromise. ;)

Most women look good topless, but they don't walk round like that. :lol:

Saying that, I suppose I could come to a compromise. ;)

Well, you never know eh?! ;)

Hey i think ive been missing out here!!!!

Hey i think ive been missing out here!!!!

First up best dressed, as they say. Clear off. :lol:

First up best dressed, as they say. Clear off. :lol:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

You lot must have jinxed things in Edinburgh, had to use the fog lights on my way home, half the muppets on the road didn't even have their lights on. Before you say anything Keith it was very poor visibility :P

You lot must have jinxed things in Edinburgh, had to use the fog lights on my way home, half the muppets on the road didn't even have their lights on. Before you say anything Keith it was very poor visibility :P

Nothing like our heatwave down south then?

Nothing like our heatwave down south then?

Gggggrrrrr 6 degrees here!

People don't put them on because the bulbs have prob blowen by the time they really need to use them!

People don't put them on because the bulbs have prob blowen by the time they really need to use them!

:( But they didn't even have their normal lights on, no side lights nada, and you couldn't see 15 ft in front of you.

did u know u had ur fog lights on ?

Surrey Police?

kent police... in stupid brand new skodas hahaha.... i had them on because i was on motoway, an fog was comin in, but rain was worse, so it helped see the road more, bt forgot i left them on!

Ever thought, if they can 'find' any excuse they'll pull you over, and if they do they can check your car out if they want.

Fog lights are for fog not for driving in normal conditions.

The other day i was in a motorway service station and one of my rear lights were out. The policeman was there having a coffee all he said was "you can get a replacement in that garage over there" and i was grateful to be told this. Despite the fact that I was beaten within an inch of my life at the G20 riots by police, and the fact that i had nothing to do with them, i still respect the police.

FOG = FOG LIGHTS ON

NO FOG = FOG LIGHTS OFF

Simple!