Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retro Fitting Heated Washer Jets

salsheikh

guys, is it possible to do?

seen a loom from a mk1 focus and wanted to know if its possible to adapt this onto my focus 2.5?

• Like 1

I dont see why not, I think the nozzles are the same, but you would need to install the additional wiring and run it through the headlining to the boot area?

• Like 1

Not too bothered about the rear washer. What about relays and wiring it into the fusebox or does it connect from the washer bottle onwards?

Does £30 sound decent?

• Like 1

to be honest, you could probably splice the loom of the heated windscreen, then just take the wire up to the jet...

£30 doesnt sound too bad in all honesty!

• Like 1

The nozzles i think are on the same circuit as the rear demister and heated mirrors

• Like 1

the rear isnt heated guys only the front washers ive had the rear nozzle out and its just a washer pipe into it

• Like 1

I had a bit of a frosty morning the other day and put on the heated windscreen to defrost it. (1st time I've done it since buying the car in summer) after a while I noticed the area round the wash jets on the bonnet was defrosted too. Now silly question but does this mean I already have the heated jets or was it just heat seeping through from the engine do you reckon?

It would suggest you have tgem pop the bonnet youll see the wires going into them

Heated jets are very obvious.

You'll see distinct wires coming from the underside.

Rule of thumb is if you have a heated front screen you will have heated nozzles.

It's called the climate pack.

If you want to fit heated nozzles on a non climate pack model I'd say the best circuit to link to is the rear demister one as iy's set up for the heavier power load needed.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

As above rear demister on the climate runs heated side mirrors front screen runs washer jets at the front

• 2 years later...

Is here any guide to fit heated washer jets?My car doesn't have the wiring

Aftermarket would be easy but not necessarily clean.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When fitted from factory the heated nozzles run on the same circuit as quick-clear windscreens.

It's both or neither from the factory.

Probably far easier to install a heatshot system.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club