Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Focus - Swap Complete Full Size Spare Kit For Space Saver?

andyjg50

Hi there folks. I have just bought a Mk 3 focus hatchback, an ex Ford demonstrator first registered January 2013. It is great car and I am very pleased. The car was delivered with a full size 16" steel spare wheel, which is a paid option. The full size spare has some advantages, but for me a space saver is probably better.

Is there anyone in the Wiltshire / Avon / Dorset / Hampshire area who would like to swap their 16" space saver for a full size spare wheel? The swap would have to include the complete boot kit. That is spare wheel, polystyrene spacers, cargo floor panel, and the polystyrene wheel hub with jack and wheel brace. The full sized spare kit in my Focus is immaculate, as new and never used. I am looking to make a no-cost swap for kit in identical condition. Happy to meet up at a convenient time and place to make the swap.

If you are interested please make contact.

Welcome to the family Andy! I am sure you will have someone snap your hand up on this one soon!