Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Sound System

Mark Akers

Afternoon,

I have the Mk7 titanium with Sony stereo (bluetooth, usb and aux) and was just wondering if possible, how hard it is to connect a nice little sub up?

Also when anybody has any bit of bass, does the car rattle?

Mark

i have an 800w sub i had it installed but a pro and his team in a local shop, but i find if i have anything in the glvoe box it does rattle a little but the door cards do not put anything in them they will rattle like hell!!! you can put some sound proofing down to stop it rattle thats what im going to do in the future

thanks mate. yes i noticed that - left a pair of sunglasses in my door and sounded like the car was gonna drop to bits! as for the sub, what sub is it? & was it hard to fit with the standard stereo?

I have a hertz double 8" shallo box with the amp sat next to them, and all i have done was run stereo cable from the head unit straight to the amp then use RCA cables to the speaker and sub from the amp, then take 2 supply cables from the battery one for the amp and one for the sub then wire a switch signal from the head unit to tell the amp to turn on which then turns the sub on as my amp and sub are the same make they have a control feature built on so wen the amp turns on/off so does the sub and Speakers so no battery juice is wasted over night :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club