jamesm182

Management

• Admin
  • 1,370 posts
  • Name: James
  • Year: 2008
Contributor

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

THIS GUIDE SECTION IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS (YOU CAN STILL VIEW AND REPLY UNTIL IT HAS BEEN MOVED ACROSS)

NEW GUIDES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED HERE

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 16,517 posts
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

Ladies and Gents, All guides will temporarily be moved into the "Ford Fiesta Guides To Move" section.

This is whilst we rebuild the guides into the new and centralised guides section.

for a short period, all guides will be moved into the section, and will be slowly ported back to the location that you expect to see them (here under Fiesta Guides section).

If you have any queries, please drop me a line. I will try and get this done as quickly as time permits, and get all back to business as usual. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause in the short term.

#3 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,499 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

THIS GUIDE SECTION IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS (YOU CAN STILL VIEW AND REPLY UNTIL IT HAS BEEN MOVED ACROSS)

NEW GUIDES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED HERE

Ladies and Gents, All guides will temporarily be moved into the "Ford Fiesta Guides To Move" section.

This is whilst we rebuild the guides into the new and centralised guides section.

for a short period, all guides will be moved into the section, and will be slowly ported back to the location that you expect to see them (here under Fiesta Guides section).

If you have any queries, please drop me a line. I will try and get this done as quickly as time permits, and get all back to business as usual. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause in the short term.

Hi guys,
As I've created 22 guides on here, photobucket now charge me 2-3 dollars a month for bandwidth,
Will the transfer of the guides mean that the forum now hosts the displayed images within the guide or is photobucket still required?

Not looking for anything here just asking the question

#4 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 16,517 posts
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

At this time all guides are just copied data, the picture hosting has not changed, so its just linking to all the links you had Lenny :)

#5 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,499 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

At this time all guides are just copied data, the picture hosting has not changed, so its just linking to all the links you had Lenny :)

OK thanks,
I'll keep my photobucket account maintained ;)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users