Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Higgsy's Zetec S Thread

higgsy

Not really lol.....but you can see the red bulb slightly so does effect my OCD a bit. :)

Sent from under the bonnet

• Like 1

Not really lol.....but you can see the red bulb slightly so does effect my OCD a bit. :)

Sent from under the bonnet

Cree have silver anodized cased red led fog bulbs which will calm they inner soal :)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got a genuine 2nd hand lhd reverse light off eBay for £19.99 delivered and replaced the fog. Its like brand new. Please with the look.

IMG_20140828_090813-picsay_zpswbwfckmx.j

• Like 2

Looks good mate. That's a good price aswel.

• Like 2

Yeah great price, the guy had it on an auction at 99p starting bid £4.99 delivery, i offered him £20 delivered and he put it on a buy it now for 15 quid for me and I got it. Just proves if you save your searches on eBay and be patient you eventually get a bargain. Litterally 2mins to fit too. Might do the dual reverse mod eventually although to be fair I think a cree bulb in the one will be enough for me as I dont have privacy glass.

• Like 1

I want to do this mod aswel. But not sure on the dual reverse light. Not to confident on that bit. Lol. Will have to keep an eye out on eBay.

• Like 1

Ford should have built the focus like that in the first place mate looks much better indeed,

Ford should have built the focus like that in the first place mate looks much better indeed,

Yeah was thinking yesterday the same, they would have then only had to produce 2 different parts instead of 4 = cheaper, and it would look better too.

I have now purchased a 5w cree bulb with a silver case for the fog bulb as the red standard bulb i got with it causes the clear light to look darker.

Should look nice now with the 7w cree in the reverse light and 5w red cree in the fog.

To br honest the fog light will never get used anyway, can't remember the last time I ever needed to use the rear fog!

• Like 1

Yeah was thinking yesterday the same, they would have then only had to produce 2 different parts instead of 4 = cheaper, and it would look better too.

I have now purchased a 5w cree bulb with a silver case for the fog bulb as the red standard bulb i got with it causes the clear light to look darker.

Should look nice now with the 7w cree in the reverse light and 5w red cree in the fog.

To be honest the fog light will never get used anyway, can't remember the last time I ever needed to use the rear fog!

I always thought the same mate considering ford cut costs fitting same looms to all models, why not cut costs fitting all clear lens then limit the colour using bulbs.

7w cree will be epic mate ive got the 5w still going strong since day one, and i reverse in to my drive evey day so guranteed they get alot of use,

Trusted uk supplier of genuine Cree is: alltronix.co.uk

Beware of cheap replicas on eBay they dont work.

When fitting dual reverse you may like to add an auto off relay to the rear fog,

This way if you do have fog light on,

When you put it in reverse the fog will stay off while reverse is active

So you never shinered and white simultaneously :)

Yeah got the red cree from alltronix, well an eBay seller called autobahn-style, but the paypal receipt shows I've paid alltronix. That was 7.99. The 7w reverse light came from a different seller, they were 2 for £7.99 but work fine

What i bought:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281418465951&alt=web

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291222097489&alt=web

Relay sounds a good idea dude

• Like 1

Yeah got the red cree from alltronix, well an ebay seller called autobahn-style, but the paypal receipt shows I've paid alltronix. That was 7.99. The 7w reverse light came from a different seller, they were 2 for £7.99 but work fine

What i bought:http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281418465951&alt=web http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291222097489&alt=web

Relay sounds a good idea dude

Sweet B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club