Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

razzigstring

Ford Fiesta Mk 7 Bumper Help?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, second post, basically i bought a bumper off ebay, needs a respray as it has a few scratches dotted about the place
just wondering if anyone else has had do get a respray and how much it cost? as i've seen people say they've paid between £80-300, and i don't really want to part with more than £100 if i'm being completely honest! but may have to evidently.

anyhow, any stories/help will be helpful

Thanks

Not had this done myself best idea is to shop around body shops in your area and get an idea of prices. Remember though you usually get what you pay for with things like this, quality costs I'm afraid.

I'd say nearer £300 than £80.

Correct i was quote from ford, 570 to paint and fit the complete zetec s body kit :) not bad i think

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

i'd suggest just shopping around, but also take recommendations into account. Price isn't always reflected in the quality of what you're getting in my experience, just base where you go on what people have said