Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Ford Fiesta Smoke Tail Lights

Dawnnegibson

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere in the uk that sells smoke led tail lights for my ford fiesta 3 door mk7 09 plate as not having much luck and the German site I seen them on says no shipping to uk.

If anyone can help that'd be great

You might be better off just doing fly eyes.

Would be cheaper too.

• Like 1

fly eye headlight tint is legal yes, as it has loads fo tiny holes in it so the light beam patten and light out levels remain the same just gives an effect on the headlights, the tinted/smoked tail lights say they are road legal they look cool and ive seen plenty about on the roads so they must be.

no problem, if you buy any off them upload a pic of them fitted :)

Are the lights for a 5 door different to a 3 door?

Exactly the same as far as I am aware.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! Looks stealth with the grey paint :) worth the search I hope!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi Dawn,

Could you possibly post some more pics from the side or rear 3/4 view, I have the same colour fiesta ~ sea grey and I'm thinking of buying some of these or smoked filming them at monster wraps!

Yours looks lovely but it's hard to tell colour and contrast because of the reflection!

Also - I can't figure out from my dogey pdf of the old brochure , does your ST have chrome sills or have you dulled them down .. orr do mk7 STs not have chrome?

I'm thinking of deleting the chrome on mine or making it brushed metal effect, but its hard to picture and hard to find examples of other's in the right colour.

Best
Rob

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club