Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

luke.grimbley

Debadge - Opinions Please

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am considering debadging my Focus and want some opinions on this. Had mixed opinions on it so far. Whats everyone's thoughts?

Pic for reference, not the best angle but you get the idea.

post-45150-0-92478600-1384782629_thumb.j

Cheers, Luke

If you do anything, I would personally only do the right side. My Focus is debadged (from factory) other than the Focus emblem. I think it is nice keeping it.

Up to you though really, some people add badges, it is all personal preference.

I usually remove all badges and initially did. however I thought the rear of the car looked really bare/not right so now I just have an S badge on the back.

On yours I would leave the focus badge and remove the titanium and 2.0. I'm actually thinking of rebadging on the other side with a focus badge from a MK3

Think i will go for complete de-badge and if i don't like it get myself a Mk3 "Focus" badge.

Thanks for the help, will post a pic if i get it done this weekend.

I removed the right side badge from mine and replaced it with a small Ford Wolf Racing badge. Personally I would leave the Focus badge in place as the rear looks boring without it.