Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Condition Dash Control Knobs Upgrade

eliaskok

alot of these chinese/hong kong sellers have distribution/fullfilment centres in the UK now I have noticed. I my knobs from a foreign seller and item location was london, their contact details were in china. Mine also arrived within 48hrs via royal mail tracked 48. funny thing was inside the jiffy bag was another jiffy bag with a chinese customs declaration on and the knob were in that. I believe it is against ebay rules to day the item location is in the UK when it is shipped from outside.

Yeah i know its weird and is against eBay regulations.

Yeah i know its weird and is against ebay regulations.

Don't think being based in China but shipping from a distribution/fulfilment centre in the UK is against the rules as the item location is the UK. if however they were saying it was in the UK and shipping from outside, then that would be against the rules. I expect there is an import/distribution company that offers this kind of service to foreign sellers and they are doing this for multiple sellers at a time, a bit like what amazon does with fulfilled by amazon.

Don't think being based in China but shipping from a distribution/fulfilment centre in the UK is against the rules as the item location is the UK. if however they were saying it was in the UK and shipping from outside, then that would be against the rules. I expect there is an import/distribution company that offers this kind of service to foreign sellers and they are doing this for multiple sellers at a time, a bit like what amazon does with fulfilled by amazon.

At least we get what we pay for. So thats fine for me :)

At least we get what we pay for. So thats fine for me :)

Exactly, I have no issue with it at all. Was very impressed with the service and quality was fine. And at £11.99 delivered now that's proper cheap, although I was fine with the £15 I paid.

Exactly, I have no issue with it at all. Was very impressed with the service and quality was fine. And at £11.99 delivered now that's proper cheap, although I was fine with the £15 I paid.

I agree with you ;p