Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trading In Fiesta For A Focus Ecoboost 125

gazzell

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am in the process of Trading in my Fiesta Titanium 1.4 61 plate for a 62 plate Focus 1.0 ecoboost 125 Zetec.

We needed something a bit bigger and after a test drive i was smitten. The engine is fantastic.

Anyway just a quick one and i am sure it has been asked a million times before . What is this engine like to live with long term?.

Any issues i should be aware of or they as bullet proof as the salesman said they are?.

Anyway its panther black with 17inch alloys and privacy glass and looks the dogs.

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

I have one of these and have another on order, yes I only keep cars for 9 months but could not fault it in the time I have had it. Will pull away nice and easy over your average middle size hatchback. Good MPG but not as good as official figures.

Any more info needed lemme know.

Thanks for the info ross.

9 months wow. Mind you i have only had the Fiesta for 5 months.

Hoping to keep the focus a few years tho.

Haha, I get it through ford privilege.

Have you ordered the focus already? If so when do you collect?

Final paperwork on sat. It then has to go through Ford safety checks etc. So hopefully middle of next week.

Hi,

Did you get the car alright?

How you finding it?

Are you enjoying it?

Hi Ross,

No not yet. Went to do the paper work etc and they pointed out a damaged bumper that had happened in the car lot. They are putting it into the body shop for repairs and i am not parting with any money until its 100%. That said a lovely white one has just come in but its the 100 eco boost and i am not quite sure if thats the engine i want.