AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

rallysam

Ford Focus Mk3 Daytime Running Lights And New Headlight Units

7 posts in this topic

hi ive got a 2011 new shape focus titanium and wanna fit daytime running lights or new headlamp units with leds built in or xenons if i can and just do some other mods can anyone help me out please?

cheers!

Hi Sam,

Look at the Focus Guides section. There is a how to that was put together by Preee.

For £70 consider these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2PCS-LED-Fog-Lamp-cover-3-GEN-DRL-Daytime-Running-Light-Fit-For-Ford-Focus-12-13-/221320191677?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3387b61ebd

They are similar to the mk2 ones i got they also come with a wiring loom to come on automatically whenever the ignition is on and they are a direct replacement for the plastic grille rather than trying to attach the other ones to the car

Paying to much money going there especially for them bulbs !! EBAY it...

I bought my DRL's for about £15, now they arent super duper, but they do the job! given that it came with a free wiring harness to regulate the light against a switch (normally worth a tenner) I got more than halfords could offer for a darned site less!