Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk3 Daytime Running Lights And New Headlight Units

rallysam

hi ive got a 2011 new shape focus titanium and wanna fit daytime running lights or new headlamp units with leds built in or xenons if i can and just do some other mods can anyone help me out please?

cheers!

Hi Sam,

Look at the Focus Guides section. There is a how to that was put together by Preee.

For £70 consider these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2PCS-LED-Fog-Lamp-cover-3-GEN-DRL-Daytime-Running-Light-Fit-For-Ford-Focus-12-13-/221320191677?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3387b61ebd

They are similar to the mk2 ones i got they also come with a wiring loom to come on automatically whenever the ignition is on and they are a direct replacement for the plastic grille rather than trying to attach the other ones to the car

I bought my DRL's for about £15, now they arent super duper, but they do the job! given that it came with a free wiring harness to regulate the light against a switch (normally worth a tenner) I got more than Halfords could offer for a darned site less!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club