Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Do I Remove Back Bumper On Fiesta 2005 Pre- Facelift?

yunii

as title says please, i know their is 2 rivet pins, is this removable & re usable? where do i get these from? any tech help appreciated.

1.which colour wire for reverse, as fitting parking sensors

2,also on headlamp switch which colour wire is sidelight & interior light illumenation? would like to add autodimming rearview mirror from mk3 mondeo ghia.

yunii

Hi I'm not really sure (off the top of my head) colour of reverse wires.... However to remove the rear bumper you do have to drill the rivets out, I'm sure you would get new ones from ford for less than a quid.

I'm intregued as to how you will get the auto dimming mirror working, if you do I'd be keen to know how you do it:-)

I fitted a dimming mirror in mine from a mondy. One with buttons on it, has the same fitting as the standard manual dip one. Wired into the interior light, works a treat :)

I fitted a dimming mirror in mine from a mondy. One with buttons on it, has the same fitting as the standard manual dip one. Wired into the interior light, works a treat :)

+1 fitted this in my mk1.5 focus 2.0esp, awesome mod.

Yunii

I have added quite a few upgrades to my base model fiesta(pre facelift mk6) and thought I was done, until you (yunii) said its possible to add an auto dimming interior mirror..... Is this the one that attaches directly into my original fiesta windscreen fitting? http://bit.ly/1iqzMCr

If so there seems to be an awful lot of wires.... Could you tell me exactly where I would wire it into?

Cheers.

Hang onto your hat till I do mine, will let you know.

Yunii

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club