Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Ti 09 Sony Dab Bluetooth?

GothicRebel

Hey all.

On sat i bought my first ever Focus. Picked me up a nice Titanuim model in black.

I love the thing. I cant keep out of it. Such a nice car to drive.

Now i've a few questions and i'm sorry if they have been answered before. Kinda new here.

The radio unit is a Sony DAB. Single CD

Am i able to upgrade this? Or add bluetooth with usb?

If so, is there a guide on what i need to buy and installation? I'm not shy of a little work.

After reading a few of the mod pages, i'd like to say ive bought some pure white led reg place bulbs. Front and back. Clear blue leds for the foot wells and reading lights. The round air con dials.

I'll take some pics of Shadow as i call her, a little later on.

Thanks

Andy

post-19574-0-23247000-1385990781_thumb.j

Can't see the picture of this one? bluetooth and USB should be do able. How easy it is depends on if you're car already has the wiring plug behind the glove box?

you can upgrade to a 6 disc dab unit - same sized as yours. keep a look out on eBay or in the classifieds on here. sold mine on here for £200. very nice bit of kit and i wish i hadnt bothered to put a pioneer unit in now.

for bluetooth you will need a module and ford need to connect it up or something so that can be costly. i'm sure someone will advise properly on this bit.

It's Mainly getting bluetooth working.

So I don't need anything like a parrot?

There's a Ford Module I can get for it?

I rang my local lookers ford and was told I can't?

Rang Ford at Sheffield again this morning. To be told that because bluetooth wasn't added when the original owner ordered the car. bluetooth can't be added now.

Unless I went the parrot route. Which I'd rather not do.

Can bluetooth v/c n USB be added?

Any help would be great

Can't see the picture of this one? Bluetooth and USB should be do able. How easy it is depends on if you're car already has the wiring plug behind the glove box?

What does it look like ?

Can't see the picture of this one? Bluetooth and USB should be do able. How easy it is depends on if you're car already has the wiring plug behind the glove box?

post-19574-138616627514_thumb.jpg

Like this?

The one on the right is the aux input I pulled from the glovebox. Is the left one. The one you mean?

Thanks

Here are some pictures of Ford bluetooth modules and the plug you are looking for. It will be taped to the loom on the left hand side behind the glove box. Probably well hidden in insulation tape etc if it's there.

post-45890-0-86063400-1386323917_thumb.j

post-45890-0-40719200-1386323918_thumb.j

GothicRebel

If the 6-way connector in your picture has three connections in a single row (looks like it) and the wires are coloured :-

Black/Orange
Black

Black/White

then that's the connector for the Passenger Airbag disable switch.

GothicRebel

If the 6-way connector in your picture has three connections in a single row (looks like it) and the wires are coloured :-

Black/Orange

Black

Black/White

then that's the connector for the Passenger Airbag disable switch.

It does.

It was wrapped up out of the way. It's also wrapped together with the aux cable further in.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone work at ford that's able to get me the part numbers for USB cables brackets and such?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club