Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Titanium X 2008 Front Lights Malfunction.

rowley151

I bought a Mondeo Titanium X In Feb this year and it has developed the fault "front lights malfunction", which has become progresively worse. It does reset when the ignition is switched off and on again. Has anyone come across this fault in the past? If so any advice would be most helpful. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• 2 months later...

I've got the same on my 09 plate 2.2 titanium x sport, was saying dipped beam build blown n I changed the bulbs now saying front lights malfunction, lights seem to be working ok, was going to get it looked at at next service, but if you have any info it would be much appreciated

I had that on my 2009 tit x 2.0 tdci was annoying as he'll I just disconnected the battery for 10 minutes it went away hasn't happened again since about 7 month ago

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Tried it last night, pulled the battery lead for ten mins , tried it again n just the same, forgot about the radio code! But had it in the service book, so if your trying it make shure you have the code for the stereo !

• 2 weeks later...

I have same message has yours been fixed, if so, what was the fault. It's driving me insane n would love to know what fault us. Thanks.

I tyres taking the + lead of the battery for ten mins , but it's the same, the light seem to work fine! it's lust the headlight fault message on the converse , it's a real pain ! I had a bulb out , was showing low beam headlight fault, I changed the bulbs , both sides, that's when the headlight fault message came up , was going to have it looked at at the next service, but if you fix yours befor if you could let me know the problem I ll do the same if I fix mine first , thanks