Do Not Sell My Personal Information

09 Front Interior Bulb

GothicRebel

Does anyone know the name / size of the front interior bulb between the two 501 bulbs. I know the rear one is another 501. But this front middle one is long and has metal caps that are pointy at both ends?

I'm wanting to buy a bright blue LED one to match the blue led 501 bulbs that I have fitted? Links would be much appreciated.

Thanks Andy

Long and metal caps would be a festoon bulb.

Thanks ed, do we know what size it is?

It's a festoon bulb.

Can't recall if it's a 38mm or 42mm bulb but the contacts do bend to accommodate different sizes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-FOCUS-XENON-BLUE-3-LED-SMD-39MM-ERROR-FREE-INTERIOR-BULB-LED26B-/171178009605?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27db012405

• Like 1

In my focus 38mm falls out down bumpy roads, 42mm gave a nice snug fit. I went for the 8 SMD version, gives plenty of light. However, mine has a heat spreader on top, this gets in the way of the fitting and makes it sit at a bit of an awkward angle.

It's a festoon bulb.

Can't recall if it's a 38mm or 42mm bulb but the contacts do bend to accommodate different sizes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-FOCUS-XENON-BLUE-3-LED-SMD-39MM-ERROR-FREE-INTERIOR-BULB-LED26B-/171178009605?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27db012405

Thank you Stoney! Bought one from that link.

Know anything about how to fit bluetooth? :)

Easiest way is to either fit a bluetooth enabled radio or a Parrot system like I have

Like the. Sony 6 cd changer unit?

Is the bluetooth built in to that unit?

Ford radios don't have bluetooth modules fitted into them, the modules are seperate but do also depend on the radio for certain control functions.

A decent double of single DIn radio with bluetooth functionality won't cost the earth.

Ford radios don't have bluetooth modules fitted into them, the modules are seperate but do also depend on the radio for certain control functions.

A decent double of single DIn radio with bluetooth functionality won't cost the earth.

Thanks for your help.

It's a festoon bulb.

This works a treat.

My first mods are brill. Car looks so much better with all blue interior lights. Thank you very much!

You're very welcome.

You've taken the first steps now prepare to scour eBay furiously for future mod parts ;).

And prepare your bank account for a beating!

Thanks again. The bulbs are ace. Car looks beautiful. Got to remember not to use the map lights while driving the car. My partner used her side one while I was driving. Made the car in front slow to the speed limit. Lol oops.

I've installed a led ignition ring. Looks great. But the connection points are different on my interior light to the guide I used of yours Stoney.

My connection points are just off the middle of the interior light unit

And my interior light no longer works when I open the door. The ring does but not the light. I've noticed the original light cable plug has 3 wires in the bigger block and the LED cable block only has 2 :-/

I do have plenty of mods planned.

Chang rear reversing / fog lights to duel either side.

Folding mirrors.

Cup holder LEDs

Door handle LEDs

DRLs

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club