Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Module

Andy68

Hi

Need advice on buying a bluetooth module for my fiesta edge mk7 build date 2010 I have no blutooth module in the car so thinking about upgrading so I can have bluetooth in my car , a bit lost at the moment with all the different model numbers so any help please

Andy

• Like 1

Don't forget that for bluetooth as well as the module you'd also need:

Head unit

Control panel (stereo buttons)

Larger screen display

Indicator stalk with voice control button

Interior light with microphone

All associated wiring

And the have the car programmed by a mechanic with Ford IDS system (not an easy task to find one willing!)

Big job as stated above, would probably be cheaper to buy a fascia kit, and fit an aftermarket head unit with bluetooth on, or fit a parrot kit.......

Hi

Yes I had read what I needed from older post on here, I did get a second hand head unit and larger screen, and stereo buttons but now thinking It might be easy to get a parrot system mki9200 if there any good ? But still feel its a shame not to have it all from the control panel how it was built, wish it was not this hard to do

Andy

Hi Andy,

I've got a spare bluetooth module lying around if you're interested. It's the bluetooth only, not the usb version (I'm in the process of upgrading mine to USB, so also no wiring). Don't have the part number just now as I'm at work, but if you're interested send me a PM and we can discuss it more :)

Scott

Hi Scott

Thanks for the reply but given up on the idea now and going to look after Christmas at a parrot system

Andy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club