Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powershift Revs Up And Down And Other Problems

KAR

Dear friends.

I want to share my experience with my ford mondeo 2014 2.0 diesel 120kw 163hp with the powershift gearbox.

The 2nd 4th and 6th gear are working perfect, but the 1st 3rd and 5th are making problems. When i drive on constant gas on 1st 3rd and 5th gear, the RPM arrow goes up-down for 100-200 rpm and that is what I believe is causing to feel how the gearbox to kick when i press more the gas pedal. For few times I had the TRANSMITION LIMITED FUNCTION occurred and when this happens, i loose the 1st 3rd and 5th gear (I think and the reverse as well, I am not sure). It happened only few times, and there is no certain pattern how and when it happens, only I have realized that all times it happened when I was driving in 5th gear. I see that this thing many people relate it with the dual clutch, but I managed to check the error code when the TRANSMITION LIMITED FUNCTION occurred and it gave me these error codes:

IPC (Instrument Panel Control Module) 1 problem exist
1.U0416:68-2A Invalid Data Received From Vehicle Dynamics
Control Module

Continuous Memory DTCs

TCM (Transmission Control Module) 1 problem exist
1.P0796:00-27 Pressure Control Solenoid C Performance/Stuck
Off

I assume that the second error is the one related with the gearbox,   I was hoping to get some more professional opinion, because I am so confused. 

Thank you