Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boot Lock Mechanism

FEWRIOUS

Boot lock via tail gate used to work when button pressed but now has stopped working but key fob and tailgate button on the dash still release boot, I've had inside panel off to have a quick look only to find out that you have to take panel off held on by 4 10mm nuts, has anybody else had similar problems or is there something else I should look at as only thing I can think of is the button itself is faulty, any help much appreciated

i expect it could be the micro switch in the tailgate handle its self thats the bit you press when opening the boot.or a break in the wire where it gose from the room through rubber sleeve into tailgate u might have to slide the rubber bit back to see the wires hope this helps

Thanks will have a look when abit better weather, just strange that it worked and now stopped but that's least if worries as waiting for it to go back in for no: 1 & 4 injector doing, can't knock the car yet as it still runs great and it's not done 140k for no reason, thanks again

Its really a nice easy fix to be honest!