Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All Fiesta St-2 Owners

Seapadders

Trust me 3 months is a long time!!!!!

well worth it though, just don't cane it too badly when you get it Philf1!

• 3 months later...

Got my 2014 ST2 last week and I must say since they are on high demand I feel privileged.

I got mine for £16500 and my discount was roughly 1100 including the 500 ford contribution and when it arrived i was surprised to find out I had the style pack and a spare wheel which I had no idea I was getting even my sales exec was surprised :P and seeing as it was the last white ST2 available in Britain before more come across I guess that's luck. I would say though if you know someone in the car industry take them along with you and try a bit of haggling, ask the correct questions. As my sales exec says "if you don't ask you don't get" :)

Also quick note any new Fiesta ST/ST2/ST3 owners near Falkirk in Scotland or in Scotland for that matter? just curious to see who's out and about in these beautiful pocket rocket beasts Lol :)

Cheers

MarcoZetec13

Peugeot 206 Lx 1.1L

Citroen C2 VTS 1.6L

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.0L Ecoboost

Ford Fiesta ST2 1.6L Ecoboost

I managed to haggle and got £750 off the list price, the paint and interior protection thrown in also (£249), plus £500 deposit allowance by financing through Ford Finance,

I got about £2600 off the retail price of my ST3 using Carwow, but that's probably because all the extras are so overpriced, so there was still some profit for the dealer. That also includes the £500 discount from Ford finance, but I can just pay the loan off for a small fee. Only 2-3 weeks to wait I hope :)

Not sure I'd pay over 19K for an ST-3 new, too pricey, may as well pay 2k more for an 09 plate FRS.

I bought my ST2 a few weeks ago for £14,495, it was 7 months old with 6k on the clock, but MINT, has all the goodies on it, SAT NAV, DAB unit the lot bar Auto Wipers and Lights.

But I was also given GAP free, Ford Tyre and Wheel care ( Fraud here I come for free new tyres when they run low ) and the did that Easyguard crap for free as well, good deal IMO, didn't get a choice of car, I just mailed Perrys ford ( who are actually really !Removed! good btw ) and they said they have this one, a black ST and an orange ST2, which I would have preferred but they actually admitted to me it had been smacked and repaired a few weeks prior so told me not to bother with that one.

Now very very happy.

I actually paid £17,850 which I'm quite happy with, but I'll agree it would have been more sensible to save 2 grand or more and make do without all the extras. I thought I'd treat myself though, plus I love gadgets :)

• Like 1

I got about £2000 off the price of my spec on the ford website.

I used car wow to get an idea and then called all my local dealers to get them to fight for the business. They all seemed happy to drop in price to get a sale.

ST2

Spirit blue

Sat Nav

ST styling kit

Spare wheel

£500 deposit contribution

£17299 (built new)

I waited just over a month and a half.

post-51280-139657522844_thumb.jpg

DomT8

I also went to a couple of local dealers, but they couldn't get anywhere near the best price I got on Carwow. One of them was completely baffled as to how they could give me such a low price haha.

Not sure I'd pay over 19K for an ST-3 new, too pricey, may as well pay 2k more for an 09 plate FRS.

I bought my ST2 a few weeks ago for £14,495, it was 7 months old with 6k on the clock, but MINT, has all the goodies on it, SAT NAV, DAB unit the lot bar Auto Wipers and Lights.

But I was also given GAP free, Ford Tyre and Wheel care ( Fraud here I come for free new tyres when they run low ) and the did that Easyguard crap for free as well, good deal IMO, didn't get a choice of car, I just mailed Perrys ford ( who are actually really !Removed! good btw ) and they said they have this one, a black ST and an orange ST2, which I would have preferred but they actually admitted to me it had been smacked and repaired a few weeks prior so told me not to bother with that one.

Now very very happy.

Wow... makes me wonder about the deal I got.

£14,000 (possibly a few hundred more) for a brand new Fiesta Zetec S with 17" alloys in Panther Black.

Seeing that you got the ST2 with much more kit for an extra £500, plus the lack of long waiting as it was 6 months old, I'd have rather done that.

I'm already thinking about swapping it for an ST2 further down the line.

Wow... makes me wonder about the deal I got.

£14,000 (possibly a few hundred more) for a brand new Fiesta Zetec S with 17" alloys in Panther Black.

Seeing that you got the ST2 with much more kit for an extra £500, plus the lack of long waiting as it was 6 months old, I'd have rather done that.

I'm already thinking about swapping it for an ST2 further down the line.

Two words, Do It!

Seriously it's worth it such a superior model. Go for a test drive and fall in love, I liked the car more when I first met it then I did my wife on out first date, I just knew I had to have it forever unlike her I just wanted to abuse for a while.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Two words, Do It!

Seriously it's worth it such a superior model. Go for a test drive and fall in love, I liked the car more when I first met it then I did my wife on out first date, I just knew I had to have it forever unlike her I just wanted to abuse for a while.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Savage!! Lol

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

And they don't answer back either.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ive just paid £13'800 for the new ST-3 - CHEAP! tax free...

I'm considering the ST-3 for next year, but I want to know if Ford are going to put the SYNC 2 touchscreen system in it.. If so I'd rather wait a bit longer for that

likely they'll save that for the next gen fiesta

+1 it will be in the mk8

Looks like I'll be in the ZS for a little while longer then :(

if you want one, wait until they are 3 years old and get one that some idiot paid a few K for 2 years extra warranty on and then got rid a few weeks later, there will be loads of them about in 2016 and probably only for about 8-9K for a nice one.

Saying that when's the mk8 likely to come out? I could just get an ST3 now and upgrade when the mk8 is released

I'd say around 2016, usually around 4 years when the sales flatten out and they have to do something, unless VX who leave it around 7years with the same old crap.

Do you own the ZS or lease it?

I've got it on PCP through Ford Options, so I can upgrade it early but I'm not sure what the costs are for doing it