Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Air freshners

StuartM

I like Magic Tree new car scent. I don't think it smells like a new car, but i still like it.

Wife hates it though - puts it in the glovebox whenever she drives my car!

Small squirt of your fave deoderant in the lowers and you keep the aroma for a few days.

Favourite flavour??? Personally I've never eaten one :lol:

My favourite smell however is new car smell magic tree even though they only last about a week before you cant smell them any more.

Favourite flavour??? Personally I've never eaten one :lol:

My favourite smell however is new car smell magic tree even though they only last about a week before you cant smell them any more.

I've found the vent clip magic trees last longer.

Never seen them yet in a car accessory shop, only on-line.

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Magic_T...resheners.html#

Vanilla or black ice if we are talking Magic trees! Vaniilla smells like the drum stick lolly pops you used to get!!

blast berry by autosmart last for months

I get neutradol house ones because you can actually still smell them after two days.

Car ones are generally crap.

Very vannilla or Black Ice definently. Vanilla one smells like HUBBA BUBBA bubble gum, lush.

Dont last too long tho which is a shame. The neutrodol ones last ages but smell crap and sting your eyes!!

Forest fresh is horrible aswell!

I love New Car scent Magic Trees, if only the mirror on the new Fiesta was able to hang them! :angry: lol.

Other than that, I love Yankee Candle car freshners as well.

The actual 'new car' scent of my Fiesta is taking over at the moment, cause I bought one of those smiley face vent clip-ons, and you can't smell it for the car's scent, lol.

I wish they could actually bottle the smell of a new car, cause it's lovely, makes you wanna get in, and never get out again!!

Jelly Belly in Blueberry flavour, keeps its smell and its good enough to eat, although not recomended!!!

K

• 3 weeks later...

Magic tree's black ice,vanilla,apple,bubble gum,new car scent - whit ever yin's oan offer. :D

Avon room n linen spray's several bottles of each in all 7/8 flavors (2 much stashage!)

smokin in the new car tae tut tut bad wee lady!

• 2 weeks later...

i've got forest fresh at the mo but i prefer the vanilla one. asda do a 3 pack of magic tree for £2, cheaper than the £1.49 per 1 at Halfords!

• 2 weeks later...
i've got forest fresh at the mo but i prefer the vanilla one. asda do a 3 pack of magic tree for £2, cheaper than the £1.49 per 1 at Halfords!

Just brought those myself. Good value. Using vanilla at the mo. Always used to have forest fresh in my car.

Bought a Magic Tree, "New Car Scent" earlier on ... Not sure if I like it as much.

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club