AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jamesm182

Ford Mustang Burnout Control System

6 posts in this topic

Just been taking a glance at the news and Autoblog seem to think that new Mustang may have something called a 'Burnout Control System'.

Basically it's a bit like launch control that we're all used except it's designed to create the best burnout possible :lol:

Sounds cool for shows etc but a bit of an expensive habit I suspect when it comes to the tyres! I'm guessing traffic light GP's could get interesting! :lol:

Check out the article here

lol it does make for an interesting read lol, I love the idea of it though, max burnout.

Wouldnt you just put the handbrake on and floor it though on an FWD :p

lol, hey, if they go as far as an eco drive, I dont see why they wont do a FWD version ;) :p

it still seems like a right beaut of a machine though!

Just been taking a glance at the news and Autoblog seem to think that new Mustang may have something called a 'Burnout Control System'.

They've called it 'Line Lock' and of course it's strictly for drag racing on tracks. Definitely not for the road. Ever.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app