Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

jamesm182

Ford Mustang Burnout Control System

6 posts in this topic

Just been taking a glance at the news and Autoblog seem to think that new Mustang may have something called a 'Burnout Control System'.

Basically it's a bit like launch control that we're all used except it's designed to create the best burnout possible :lol:

Sounds cool for shows etc but a bit of an expensive habit I suspect when it comes to the tyres! I'm guessing traffic light GP's could get interesting! :lol:

Check out the article here

lol it does make for an interesting read lol, I love the idea of it though, max burnout.

Wouldnt you just put the handbrake on and floor it though on an FWD :p

lol, hey, if they go as far as an eco drive, I dont see why they wont do a FWD version ;) :p

it still seems like a right beaut of a machine though!

Just been taking a glance at the news and Autoblog seem to think that new Mustang may have something called a 'Burnout Control System'.

They've called it 'Line Lock' and of course it's strictly for drag racing on tracks. Definitely not for the road. Ever.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app