Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk6 fiesta remote locking

valintino46

i have a 2004 fiesta 1.4 tdi, when i got it it came with two keys both blank with blue tabs no remote key.

i wanted to get a remote key thinking a car of this age must be remote so instead of going the dealer route i got a blank three button key had it cut and programmed to start the car but the info in manual to programe it for remote locking does not work.

so the question(s) is, is my car a remote locking model (how do you find out) and if it is how the hell do you git the thing to work, taking into consderation the method in the owners manual is not working.

hey, i have the same problem, i have a mk 6 fiesta 1.4 black, bourght it with 1 key from a dealer a few days ago, thinking it would have rcl too, but i guess it was an added extra at the time? (hard to belive) im gonna go to a ford dealer in the next few weeks and ask how much it would cost to fit. hopefully it wont be too much! somebody on ask yahoo said it would be about 130 to be fitted. which i guess aint too bad but considering its a reasonably new car you'd expect it to have it!

hey, i have the same problem, i have a mk 6 fiesta 1.4 black, bourght it with 1 key from a dealer a few days ago, thinking it would have rcl too, but i guess it was an added extra at the time? (hard to belive) im gonna go to a ford dealer in the next few weeks and ask how much it would cost to fit. hopefully it wont be too much! somebody on ask yahoo said it would be about 130 to be fitted. which i guess aint too bad but considering its a reasonably new car you'd expect it to have it!

I have the same issue basicly the car comes with the feature or not i was told by ford technical department and you cant get it installed either so they said i was told if i wanted it i would have to buy a 3rd party kit to do it which i think is stupid does anybody know if the require part to make it work could be taken out of a written off fiesta mk6 and placed into the car to make it work? and if so what part would i need to get?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club