Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pumaspeed Stage 2+/3 Remap

wullie1515

Hi, does anyone know or is there any pumaspeed employees on here that would be able too let me know if I fitted all the supporting mods for the 160BHP package would they be able too remap for me? I.e I will fit all exhaust mods and induction/intercooler soo It would only be the remap I would need? Any help appreciated :)

Can't see why they wouldn't do this for you? They would always want to sell their maps?

Yeah I was thinkig this but sometimes companoes dont unless you buy all the stiff through them

I know mountune can get a bit funny with stuff like that but I would think pumaspeed would be ok. Give them a call and find out.

I'm sure if you purchased everything from them and fitted yourself then go back in for the remap it would be ok.

I assume it's to save on labour costs?

They'll do it you, after all they're selling a product nonetheless.

Okay thanks for the info guys, yeah no point in me paying someone too fit when I am a mechanic lol! would be like paying someone else too do my job for me haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club