Jump to content


rst enqiries

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic




  • New Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Ford Model: escort
  • Location:

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

this is probably gunna sound like a dumb question but never mind .
ive been looking too put an rs turbo engine from an s2 escort in my mk5 the car already has a cvh engine all iwas wondering is wat is the box that sits over the gearbox looks like its something to do with the injection unit .
i am looking to do the conversion myself i put a new engine in my car the utha day but fancy an rs turbo engine now lol.
i no a bit bout fords but was just wondering what parts i would need ie ecu ,loom, injection unit etc.
i dnt think puttin the engine in will be a problem its just the wiring and the injection and all the small things etc
hope someone can help

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 sr-performance


    Feet Under The Table

  • New Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Escort Van TDDI
  • Year: 2014
  • Location:

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:56 AM

Hi Chris,
you will need the complete loom etc, go on passionford.com there is loads of info and help on there as they tend to have more modified ford cars and they have a dedicated rs turbo section..



Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users