Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7

t422roberts

Hey, I want my fiesta to look abit nicer and was thinking of making it look like this.

What do you think?

post-47601-0-73702900-1386965865_thumb.j

• Like 1

I like it - looks different. Don't see many vision blues done up like that.

Thankyou:), Im thinking of blue calipers instead of green. I will post a picture of my car when ive done it:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again.

Took my car to be sprayed. What do you think?

Looks good m8 ill do mine in the spring when its warmer :)

Thankyou. Yee post a pic when you do mate

yh its going to a body shop tomorrow for the zetec s dress up kit :) cannot wait to take it there now!!! then 5 days of waiting to see it :) hehe like a little kid again it makes zoo much difference to the cars appearance :)

how much is the dress up kit going to set you back?

All the parts cost me £520 plus paint and fitting which is another £600

So about £1100 all in. I wish i got a zetec s when i got the car but couldnt afford insurance yet my insurance company didnt charge me more when i have put or getting the body kit done :S so i carnt work that one out but hey not arguing lol

im only 20 so im very surprised i found affordable insurance on my zetec s. very surprised indeed

I wish :( was 17 and no one would touch me for under 4k :/

Mine was £1100 fully comp for a brand new Zetec S and having only had my licence for 1 day.

Mine was £1200 with a few accidents against my name. What part of England do you lot live in? Devon is apparently the cheapest place for young people

what :O no way i wish!!! mine was 1500 with one year no claims and in norwich norfolk, mine goes down to 800 with 2 years no claim later this year.

jack how old where you when you got that car?

And to add insult to injury I live in London too.

The worst accident I had was last year this time in the snow, I took down a ladies exterior wall. Really shook me up.

Plus I paid £1200 with all the additional extras.

22, only passed in September, live in Sutton, Surrey - 1.0 Ecoboost, was cheaper than my mates 2012 Polo 1.2 and he'd been driving for 3 years.

:O how is that, i live in a town with not a lot of crime i have never had a bad run in with the law, mum n dad haven't crashed or claimed for 5years plus and i get hit hard :/ thats ludicrous why carnet they do a flat rate for everyone and every car rather than stupid rates!!

i didn't get the car i wanted coz of it and gone the long way round of making what i want my car to look like a reality lol

Ideally I wanted the 1.6 diesel version (with less power!) but the insurance was £2500! I have no idea how they work it out.

i wanted the 1.4 petrol but was rejected, so 1.25 it was diesel i couldn't even get a quote for even direct with people much ust have a bad name lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club