Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Lenny

What Have You Bought Your Ford For Christmas

158 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Today I purchased a rear wiper blade and some windscreen anti-freeze for my ford for Christmas,

I thought Id start a thread on here for those who love there ford to share there gift ideas on what they have bought there much loved motor for christmas..

Fuzz and higgsy like this

I ended up buying wipers, and a prayer :p

Lenny likes this

I ended up buying wipers, and a prayer :p

Are your wipers the ultra-flat type?

They are very easy to change compared to the older clip in to hook design

I havent bought anything but i have a sneaky suspicion the mrs has got me the touchscreen dvd gps head unit from china, its disappeared from my watch list on ebay and the kids left something slip a bit :)

Also i need some new brake/rear lamp bulbs as theyre a bit pinky

Lenny likes this

I think one of my daughters will have bought my Ford some Team Heko wind deflectors :0)

I hope anyway!

Lenny likes this

My birthday (October) and xmas present to myself is an ST2 but due to all the delays at Ford I won't get it till January now.

Lenny likes this

My birthday is October too and it seems like that was for ever ago! Still, for an ST2 the wait will deffo be worth it!

Lenny likes this

4 Conti WinterContact TS830P's - brilliant in the rain, not yet had any snow in Stafford!

Lenny likes this

I brought her a new air freshner and blue scented screen wash ! yes i'm also thinking why is it scented haha

Lenny likes this

Nothing's broke just now. I'm not rocking the boat.

Lenny likes this

Two new rear tyres due to punctures, full alignment/balancing, nitrogen filled all tyres and new numberplate holders.

Lenny likes this

Petrol...............................again :rolleyes::angry: :)

Lenny and VickiW like this

Lol, yet I bet your MPG ain't nearly as bad as mine. :rolleyes:

Lenny likes this

I brought her a new air freshner and blue scented screen wash ! yes i'm also thinking why is it scented haha

I'm more thinking "what does the colour blue smell like"

:lol:

tony1984 likes this

I'm more thinking "what does the colour blue smell like"

:lol:

It smells a lot like Green but different. ;)

Lenny likes this

Well I bought my car some red l.e.d.'s that light up above the glove box lid with the footwell lights... And I just fitted them...

Awesomeness!

Lenny likes this

I havent bought anything but i have a sneaky suspicion the mrs has got me the touchscreen dvd gps head unit from china, its disappeared from my watch list on ebay and the kids left something slip a bit :)

Also i need some new brake/rear lamp bulbs as theyre a bit pinky

If your missus has bought you a touch screen stereo mate you better marry her next year ;) thats a huge gift

I think one of my daughters will have bought my Ford some Team Heko wind deflectors :0) I hope anyway!

hope they have done too mate, they look really good fitted on the focus, i had hekos on my first car, wanted them for the focus but i never got around to it in the end, great mod though

My birthday (October) and xmas present to myself is an ST2 but due to all the delays at Ford I won't get it till January now.

sweet! Ill loan you my bzr until the st2 comes in, if you let me drive it for my birthday in january :)

4 Conti WinterContact TS830P's - brilliant in the rain, not yet had any snow in Stafford!

sounds like you will be driving with confidence in the ice and rain this winter

Nothing's broke just now. I'm not rocking the boat.

wish i could say +1

But sadly ive just found my pollen filter housing is leaking :( had ford change the filter last june, perhaps leaking since then im not sure but its a pain in the glass, as they say in holland ;)

Two new rear tyres due to punctures, full alignment/balancing, nitrogen filled all tyres and new numberplate holders.

sounds good Avon ZZ3

+1 hope to fill the Levin next week for christmas, I've used half a tank in two months by just revving it in the driveway :lol:

Well I bought my car some red l.e.d.'s that light up above the glove box lid with the footwell lights... And I just fitted them...Awesomeness!

Switch off the camera flash and take a picture for us mate,

Extra points for Santa in the picture, anything with Santa on it :)

It smells a lot like Green but different. ;)

Ah your all on acid :lol: seeing music and smelling colours,

Personal reg and a set of 3D number plates from demonplates. Really sets the car off nicely. To be fair my car had lots of early Xmas pressies so it can't expect too much on Xmas!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Lenny likes this

Lets see if these work:

50FADD6F-48ED-46F8-878F-B8AD5597CB39.jpg

B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg

VickiW, yunii and Lenny like this