Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Have You Bought Your Ford For Christmas

Lenny

Hi all,

Today I purchased a rear wiper blade and some windscreen anti-freeze for my ford for Christmas,

I thought Id start a thread on here for those who love there ford to share there gift ideas on what they have bought there much loved motor for christmas..

• Like 2

I ended up buying wipers, and a prayer :p

• Like 1

I ended up buying wipers, and a prayer :p

Are your wipers the ultra-flat type?

They are very easy to change compared to the older clip in to hook design

I havent bought anything but i have a sneaky suspicion the mrs has got me the touchscreen dvd gps head unit from china, its disappeared from my watch list on eBay and the kids left something slip a bit :)

Also i need some new brake/rear lamp bulbs as theyre a bit pinky

• Like 1

I think one of my daughters will have bought my Ford some Team Heko wind deflectors :0)

I hope anyway!

• Like 1

My birthday (October) and xmas present to myself is an ST2 but due to all the delays at Ford I won't get it till January now.

• Like 1

My birthday is October too and it seems like that was for ever ago! Still, for an ST2 the wait will deffo be worth it!

• Like 1

4 Conti WinterContact TS830P's - brilliant in the rain, not yet had any snow in Stafford!

• Like 1

I brought her a new air freshner and blue scented screen wash ! yes i'm also thinking why is it scented haha

• Like 1

Two new rear tyres due to punctures, full alignment/balancing, nitrogen filled all tyres and new numberplate holders.

• Like 1

Petrol...............................again :rolleyes::angry: :)

Lol, yet I bet your MPG ain't nearly as bad as mine. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I brought her a new air freshner and blue scented screen wash ! yes i'm also thinking why is it scented haha

I'm more thinking "what does the colour blue smell like"

:lol:

• Like 1

I'm more thinking "what does the colour blue smell like"

:lol:

It smells a lot like Green but different. ;)

• Like 1

Well I bought my car some red l.e.d.'s that light up above the glove box lid with the footwell lights... And I just fitted them...

Awesomeness!

• Like 1

I havent bought anything but i have a sneaky suspicion the mrs has got me the touchscreen dvd gps head unit from china, its disappeared from my watch list on ebay and the kids left something slip a bit :)

Also i need some new brake/rear lamp bulbs as theyre a bit pinky

If your missus has bought you a touch screen stereo mate you better marry her next year ;) thats a huge gift

I think one of my daughters will have bought my Ford some Team Heko wind deflectors :0) I hope anyway!

hope they have done too mate, they look really good fitted on the focus, i had hekos on my first car, wanted them for the focus but i never got around to it in the end, great mod though

My birthday (October) and xmas present to myself is an ST2 but due to all the delays at Ford I won't get it till January now.

sweet! Ill loan you my bzr until the st2 comes in, if you let me drive it for my birthday in january :)

4 Conti WinterContact TS830P's - brilliant in the rain, not yet had any snow in Stafford!

sounds like you will be driving with confidence in the ice and rain this winter

Nothing's broke just now. I'm not rocking the boat.

wish i could say +1

But sadly ive just found my pollen filter housing is leaking :( had ford change the filter last june, perhaps leaking since then im not sure but its a pain in the glass, as they say in holland ;)

Two new rear tyres due to punctures, full alignment/balancing, nitrogen filled all tyres and new numberplate holders.

sounds good Avon ZZ3

Petrol...............................again :rolleyes::angry: :)

+1 hope to fill the Levin next week for christmas, I've used half a tank in two months by just revving it in the driveway :lol:

Well I bought my car some red l.e.d.'s that light up above the glove box lid with the footwell lights... And I just fitted them...Awesomeness!

Switch off the camera flash and take a picture for us mate,

Extra points for Santa in the picture, anything with Santa on it :)

It smells a lot like Green but different. ;)

Ah your all on acid :lol: seeing music and smelling colours,

Personal reg and a set of 3D number plates from demonplates. Really sets the car off nicely. To be fair my car had lots of early Xmas pressies so it can't expect too much on Xmas!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club