Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Have You Bought Your Ford For Christmas

Lenny

Im a bit scared of flushes/teraclean - old engines can sometimes be held together by the !Removed!/carbon deposits. Iv heard of cars being worse after it.This year Im going to run cheap oil through for a day and then do the filter and put proper oil in. That should remove the rubbish but not too aggressively.And btw, halfords have a sale on atm, i got 4 litres of fully synthetic for £9!!!! :o Sent from my GT-I9070 using Ford OC mobile app

There selling Halfords oil over here on sale at 12euro for 4ltrs Halfords oil is Comma in a different bottle,

http://www.toyotaownersclub-irl.com/t53716-halfords-4litre-of-oil-only-eur12?highlight=halfords

Sounds like good stuff then ..seems a waste using it to flush it!! I saw the fully synthetic was the same price as semi so i just got it. Think I'll use Shell helix for the main oil though

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I got my new rod some Aero Flat Wipers, Screenwash & Air Freshener. Next on the list is retro fitting a Heated Windscreen :driving:

• Like 1

I got my new rod some Aero Flat Wipers, Screenwash & Air Freshener. Next on the list is retro fitting a Heated Windscreen :driving:

Nice

The aero-flat wipers make a nice enhancement on the appearance aswell as performance,

Retro fitting the heated windscreen will be a hell of a task but 100% possible, don't forget the matching front heated washer jets.

My lil' Fiesta got a new heater thermostat housing... Great time of year for the heating to pack up, eh?

:-D

In the New Year, I'll be getting her a PROPER spare wheel kit as opposed to the ruddy useless inflator kit that Ford snuck into the spare wheel well.

;-)

• Like 1

My lil' Fiesta got a new heater thermostat housing... Great time of year for the heating to pack up, eh?

:-D

In the New Year, I'll be getting her a PROPER spare wheel kit as opposed to the ruddy useless inflator kit that Ford snuck into the spare wheel well.

;-)

I was told never to use these things, they're a pain for the tyre place and corrode the alloys.

• Like 1

Just booked my Puma in to get the rust sorted out on the arches etc and a bit of a re spray costing £600 ! Most expensive prezzie by far !!!!!!!!

• Like 1