Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Have You Bought Your Ford For Christmas

Lenny

I have gone all out with a new set of 18's which should of arrived today (thanks city-link) an intercooler and an ST front bumper with all the trimmings. Needless to say, I will not be bored with my Xmas holidays!

• Like 1

Along with my numberplate surrounds I have now got a set of new plates so no drill holes will be left also a set of MIchelin Stealth front wipers as the Ford ones wear out too quickly and smear like beggars.

• Like 1

It must be the geriatric boy racer in me, i've ordered some LED Bulbs to replace the interior lights and map lights. I wonder if they'll make the car faster? :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Iv also bought a new Facia plate and wiring harmed for my pioneer single din car radio post-48420-138732908738_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

• Like 1

I have gone all out with a new set of 18's which should of arrived today (thanks city-link) an intercooler and an ST front bumper with all the trimmings. Needless to say, I will not be bored with my Xmas holidays!

I'm feel in the love spent there mate,

Intercooler upgrade ain't cheap, that must be the cars crimbo and birthday present in the one gift

That, or the previous owner was a stingy student who only topped up with 5 quid worth of fuel each time! :P

You know... when I think back to the day I met the seller and bought the car... your assumption fits the character quite well :lol:

Bought my Ford some Bosch wipers ( Highly recommended ), Autoglym auto refresh for the inside and some (purple) screen wash - not scented haha

I recommended everyone to purchase and fit there own wipers,

Its so easy and over 20 pounds cheaper than getting ford to do it at service,

I've created a guide for fitting.

Click on my aviator picture to view my list of guides

I saw ready mixed purple in Halfords last week and it does look impressive withstanding to -13 but I have just fitted some blue washer hose and fittings so I was forced to choose the blue stuff and hope I doesn't freeze below -3 :lol:

just spent about £60 on autoglym and £15 on some new megz polish to try :D ...just getting a few other bits when im bored though!! :P

60 pounds! Your crazy mate, I admire your attention to detail though,

Look forward to seeing some pictures of the results, that a lot of hard earned spent on protecting the Shell

Along with my numberplate surrounds I have now got a set of new plates so no drill holes will be left also a set of MIchelin Stealth front wipers as the Ford ones wear out too quickly and smear like beggars.

ive recently saw the Michelin stealth wipers on eBay, how would you rate them compared to bosh ? Are the michelin worth the extra spend?

And i like the idea of no number plate screws visible but id be afraid som beggar would steal my reg plate from the holder.

It must be the geriatric boy racer in me, i've ordered some LED bulbs to replace the interior lights and map lights. I wonder if they'll make the car faster? :rolleyes:

they surley will mate, and when your crusing through town on a saturday night in convoy with your saxo and corsa mates, the high street honeys walking the street will be able to admire your burberry baseball cap resting on your head at 45 degrees due to the excellent 6000kelven light being emitted from your upgrade LED Bulbs.

On a more serious note though, they are a great upgrade,

I also recommend fitting a 3 light unit from the front in to the rear surround, gives the rear passengers map lights aswell and is a straight swap. IMG_20130728_195342_zps27a3a900.jpg

Iv also bought a new Facia plate and wiring harmed for my pioneer single din car radio attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1387329084.639254.jpgSent from my iPhone 5

nice stereo upgrade,

Pioneer are a great manufacturer of car audio,

If got the 2006 model of that stereo in my levin, looks much the same but I've no got the USB port and mine lights up red, great sound and I'm sure they have only gotten better.

• Like 1

Yer this is a 2011 vesion it changes coulor all in all it's a great littel radio

Sent from my iPhone 5

• Like 1

I've not bought anything for my car yet...

Planning on trying this grille mod for the Zetec S, my dealer is moving tho so it's all getting a bit delayed!!

I've not bought anything for my car yet...

Planning on trying this grille mod for the Zetec S, my dealer is moving tho so it's all getting a bit delayed!!

Just to be nosey, which mod would that be?

60 pounds! Your crazy mate, I admire your attention to detail though,

Look forward to seeing some pictures of the results, that a lot of hard earned spent on protecting the shell

ive recently saw the Michelin stealth wipers on ebay, how would you rate them compared to bosh ? Are the michelin worth the extra spend?

And i like the idea of no number plate screws visible but id be afraid som beggar would steal my reg plate from the holder.

they surley will mate, and when your crusing through town on a saturday night in convoy with your saxo and corsa mates, the high street honeys walking the street will be able to admire your burberry baseball cap resting on your head at 45 degrees due to the excellent 6000kelven light being emitted from your upgrade led bulbs.

On a more serious note though, they are a great upgrade,

I also recommend fitting a 3 light unit from the front in to the rear surround, gives the rear passengers map lights aswell and is a straight swap.

nice stereo upgrade,

Pioneer are a great manufacturer of car audio,

If got the 2006 model of that stereo in my levin, looks much the same but I've no got the USB port and mine lights up red, great sound and I'm sure they have only gotten better.

LOL! :D

That three light upgrade for the rear sounds like a good idea, if i can pick one up from a breakers yard.

crazy for £60 of autoglym? ..the bad thing is that it really isn't that much! Plus I get a good price because my mates a dealer :D

I hadn't thought to put any pictures on until you said there! but yes, i'll get a load of pics on and share the products that I use/recommend :D

..not much to look at at the moment though. its filthy! but its still got a good double layer of wax on to protect it - as long as its protected then the shine can come later! :D

Just to be nosey, which mod would that be?

The cutting out of the non honeycomb bit in the Zetec S grille and replacing it with the honeycomb section of the ST grille...

Sounds tricky! Can you not just put an ST grille on?

Nope. It's a different shape!

It will be tricky but worth it if I can pull it off!!

Yes the ST grille is smaller but with a thicker trim.

It has been done before, someone on a forum I used to be on spotted a car with this mod and said it looked very good.

Fiddly but doable.

I find the stealth blades excellent, no smearing and a good wipe even in heavy rain.

The plate holders I have aren't lockable but it's not obvious how the plates clip in.

I thought of lockable ones but have heard the locking keys break too easily and tbh if someone wants your plates then a bit of plastic wouldn't stop them anyway.

Have you not done a guide stating its a direct replacement? http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/39213-how-to-fit-new-front-upper-grille-on-mk25-focus/

I am sooooo confused!! I was planning on fitting the st bumper on Friday. Will I now need a new upper grille???

Are you referring to the lower grille within the bumper?

The upper grille is definitely smaller on the MK2, the bumper trim around the grille is thicker.

As for the MK2.5 I'm not sure, if you do find you need one it's Finis 1538478 and about £28.

The ST lower grille is Finis 1523848 and about £85 just in case you haven't got one.

I would like to buy a body kit for my focus mk1 but don't kno what to go for could u guys help

Sent from my iPhone 5

i got her a few things for xmas this year, Zetec s dress up kit being fitted, new leds number plate lights, new headlights, bonnet protector, under headlight brows ( the bottom of them ) maybe some HIDs still not sure, an auto dimming mirror, plus a very good wash, wax, buff and polish :)

i got her a few things for xmas this year, Zetec s dress up kit being fitted, new leds number plate lights, new headlights, bonnet protector, under headlight brows ( the bottom of them ) maybe some HIDs still not sure, an auto dimming mirror, plus a very good wash, wax, buff and polish :)

Sounds good,

The zetecS kit makes a huge difference to the appearance of the car

Have you not done a guide stating its a direct replacement? http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/39213-how-to-fit-new-front-upper-grille-on-mk25-focus/

I am sooooo confused!! I was planning on fitting the st bumper on Friday. Will I now need a new upper grille???

Flory, that's the upper grille.

I'm trying to mod the Zetec S Lower Bumper grille... That's a different shape to the ST.

It is on the mk2.5 anyway, not sure about the mk2.

How funny you guys are mentioning screen wash, mine is empty lol.

It's payday today, and I am resisting the urge to splurge on eBay anymore. But so far I've bought what I need for:

• Dual Reverse (should arrive today)
  • Some LED strips (not sure what I'm planning to do with these today).
  • The other half has bought me some Diamond Vision bulbs for xmas, I love my nightbreaker +'s but I'd like the dipped beams to match the white sidelights
  • Rear footwells.

I am a click away from

Sports lower grille

Rubber mats

LED Rear badge

Must resist :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club