Do Not Sell My Personal Information

General Mods And Ideas, Mk2 Focus

Perry

Hello everyone,

My car currently has a K&N Air filter fitted, tinted windows and OZ racing alloys,. I am looking into fitting a new head unit after reading through the guides and doing the reverse light mod! can anyone recommend other simple mods to do? Im interested in fitting lights in my boot but I haven't been able to find a guide so if anyone can point me in the right direction for that I would appreciate it!

Many thanks, Perry

post-48920-0-79264400-1387041681_thumb.j

Take a look at my signature picture and see if anything tickles your fancy.

Hello everyone,

My car currently has a K&N Air filter fitted, tinted windows and OZ racing alloys,. I am looking into fitting a new head unit after reading through the guides and doing the reverse light mod! can anyone recommend other simple mods to do? Im interested in fitting lights in my boot but I haven't been able to find a guide so if anyone can point me in the right direction for that I would appreciate it!

Many thanks, Perry

Hi perry,

Thanks for following my guide on dual reverse,

I've also created the dual boot light guide and the 12v boot socket guide,

Click on my aviator picture on the left side of this post to view my profile where you will see all 28 guides with links.

Including:

Rear foot well lighting,

Ford logo puddle lighting,

Rear bird bath illumination

Mist type washer jets

St pod

Auto off rear fog when reverse is active

Auto dim aftermarket gauges

Etc.

Cheers guys! lots of pennys will be diapering by the looks of things!

A nice subtle mod is interior LED's. Out of interest are those 17" alloys? Looking great so far:)

Cheers for that link james! very handy and Luke I have OZ Racing Superturisimo GT 18x8 Fitted, custom painted but looking to have them professionally repaired as a pothole has cracked one of them!

They look great, especially in that colour. Looking into new wheels myself. Did you notice any difference from standard wheels?

I bought my car with the alloys so couldn't tell you on that one. the only thing I would say is it aquaplanes fairly easy, I think its down to the surface area of they tyres.

Perry

Ah i see, looks smart ether way. Could be the tyres making it aquaplane.

Luke

I bought my car with the alloys so couldn't tell you on that one. the only thing I would say is it aquaplanes fairly easy, I think its down to the surface area of they tyres.

Perry

Next time your due new tyres, get yourself some Avon ZZ3

There A rated for rain conditions and wear well,

Stick to the road in wet and dry also the same tyres used by the Police themselves

Cost me 122euro for 225/35/R18

Cheers for that Lenny! hopefully it will be a while before I have to put some new rubber on my wheels but I can keep an eye out for a bargain and put them to one side until there needed

Next time your due new tyres, get yourself some Avon ZZ3

There A rated for rain conditions and wear well,

Stick to the road in wet and dry also the same tyres used by the Police themselves

We certainly do, I won't have anything else on my own car either.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club