Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remove Front Bumper

dazedmonkeydude

Is there any guides to do this...

Ive had advice but I dont want to get this wrong.

Help!!!!!

I saw something ages ago on google, but its been some time! I dont believe I have seen any guides here though, so if you do find out a way, feel free to post it up!

I'm having a go at it today so will try to remember to take photos and do the best guide I can. Never done one before! I am also fitting an ST bumper to my Zetec S so will include the bumper re-installation guide too.

That's if all goes well of course. If not I will do what not to do guide!

Ok so I have let the side down here. I was very rushed trying to get this done so didn't really get chance to construct a guide. I was doing this in heavy rain. I will be removing the bumper again to modify the lower grill when we have some better weather so will do one then.

All I will say is that it was very easy to to.

I removed the headlights (guides available but literally one screw each and a couple of clips and wires of course) and then the upper grille using TDCIST guide. For the bumper, I started by taking out the 2 screws in the wheel arch lining which were connected to the front bumper. (Hex screws). I did both sides of the car and then went back to undo 2 (10mm I think , if not 8mm) bolts which were holding the bumper to the wing. There are also a could of plastic clips I between these bolts to pop through. Once this was done I undid the screws holding the undertray to the bottom of the bumper (3 I think) and after that it was just a case of undoing a number of clips across the top of the bumper/upper grille area. Don't forget to reach down and unwire your fogs! If you go easy and pull gently you can get a feel of where it is fastened. I am no professional and did this with no guide in less than 30 minutes. I had a friend to help hold the other end of the bumper.. Good luck (not that you'll need it).

Michael, did you upgrade to the ST bumper or was this already on your car?

I need to know how the fog lights/brackets sit with the bumper and if you can take pics of this then this would be awesome

thanks

I upgraded from the Zetec S bumper. My original fogs and bezels fitted okay but you do need to buy some different fog brackets for the st bumper. It clips onto the bumper and the fogs attach to the brackets the same way they attach to the old bracket with 2 screws.

If you need the fog bracket finis codes I can dig them out.

Ive already got the brackets and the fogs attached to them. Just need to fit the brackets so was hoping to see some pics

Fog lamp brackets sits like this on the st bumper

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

post-43258-138796546265_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club