Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus St Facelift Parts

Gabbo_21

Hi guys, as a few mates have zetec s motors im looking to the ST look over zetec s inc interior.

Quick question over bumpers. Is the front bumper the same with exception of the head light washer? And im guessing the grills are different? Also can the st rear valance fit the standard bumper?

Been offered the rear valance from someone which has triggered the change.

No the rear is alot deeper mate.

I think the front bumper is a direct fit. Don't quote me on that though

bumper is direct fit but you will need the right brills for it to match

rear diffuser wont fit on a standard bumper - I've tried that one already!

Yes the front bumpers are different but should go straight on. (I hope so as mine is in being painted as we speak and I have the job of fitting it Thursday) the centre large grille is different and don't forget the little "blanking - plates" which are tiny grills to the side of the fog lights (I did and am currently trying to find some to order). The fogs I think are the same. If you are in no hurry, I should as I say, be fitting mine in the next few days so will take photos as I go and you can learn from my mistakes.

Cheers, well im in no rush until weather starts to improve again.

The only bits I am planning soon is bonnet lip thanks to a friends mistake and headlight change to black units

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I dont think the little plastic trims by the fogs costs much...

Is there an issue with little brackets for holding the fogs as well? Or is that only when upgrading the front end from a pre-facelift?

I remember a guy on here had a pre-facelift Mk2 ST front bumper and was face-lifting it to a Mk2.5 front end. Although the fog light units themselves are the same, he was missing little brackets to hold them in place behind the surrounds. Maybe they're already present on all specs of the facelift though.

You will need the brackets that hold the fog lights in place. I still haven't fitted mine....may do this weekend or early next week but it involves taking the undertray off for access unless I can get to it by removing part of the wheel arch liner

So the fog brackets from my Zetec S bumper won't work? In that case do you know the part number for the ST brackets?

I am lucky in that the bumper is already off for my new intercooler to go on. Although I hear they can be fitted without the bumper being removed, it made sense to do put my new bumper on at the same time.

Im away frim home so cant get you part numbers. Google it and you should find the info...on ffoc forum;)

I am worried now! I am / was going to fit an ST bumper to my Zetec S On Friday. I had not planned on changing the upper grille just yet as I thought the Zetec S grill would fit. I came across the following post which led me to believe this:

That being said "Rh1no" keeps referring to a signature? How can I see his original post/guide? Thanks.

Sorry for the last message, I got the wrong thread.

I'll have a look at ST spec bumpers and associated parts tonight, hopefully all relevant parts for fogs etc can be confirmed for you.

Have a look at this thread mate, from Page 11 onwards is where the conversation starts about the brackets...

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/36412-recent-mods/page-11

I've copied the pic below from Page 12 to give you the part numbers...prices can fluctuate but when moy24 ordered them earlier this year they were £7.95 +VAT each, so not too bad.

post-30295-0-84115800-1387449104_thumb.p

And he posted pics of his lights and bumper on Page 12 also, and pics of the brackets after he picked them up on Page 13.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club