Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Focus On Fire At Paul Walker Memorial Meet

mixmasterlooney

Focus destroyed at a Paul Walker memorial TSG meet in aberdeen Scotland

7f0m.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Video
This b ELLEND, sorry young man reved the engine of this poor focus for 10 mins straight bouncing off the limiter untill it died and started to seriously burn.
I feel sorry for the guy in question though sort of think TSG club should have told him to cut it out this nonsense could have ended alot worse others have said it's not the responsibility of the club but really how does this sort of stuff makes a club look to outsiders?

They really thought redlining the car for so long wouldn't cause a problem?

What a Fist, and his club colleagues did him and their club reputation no favours at all.

• Like 1

Waste of what looked like a decent mk1.5

• Like 1

+1, what a !Removed!, they're still great cars.

Apart from the car being wasted, he got rewarded for his immense stupidity.

Gutted to know this moron lives just down the road. When I first saw the pics popping up online I thought it was an accident, rather than stupidity. Got a photo of the exhaust header glowing red before it went up in smoke. At that point he was told to stop by onlookers and told them he wanted it to go white... <_<

Feel sorry for TSG and all the people there with sense, there the ones getting the abuse for it. As if car meets in Aberdeenshire don't get enough bad attention as it is:(

• Like 1

Some people are just born idiots, others have to work very hard to accomplish it.

I hope he feels like a right pratt, and if he doesnt, I am sure the rest of the car appreciators will do it for him!

• Like 1

What an absolute moron. He didn't quite deserve that but he was definitely asking for trouble in some way! :blink:

Sigh... Some people will never learn to respect what they have.

I'm hoping no one was hurt... As that would put this in such a bad light.

• Like 1

I think he got just what he deserves! if your stupid enough to redline the motor for that long with no serious cooling systems in place, then your asking for trouble. And if your just going to wait for it to get hotter still...

I'm glad he set it alight, I hope his insurer refuses to pay out for being an eedjet, and he ends up footing the bill for his car, and the highway repairs!

• Like 2

I'd love to read the insurance report.

That little box won't be big enough for all his explaining, shame people can't look after things this is the ruin of Britain my generation can only break things and never fix anything, I would be too embarrassed to have even record that.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

As far I know the bottom end went and parts from the crank came through the block, letting the oil leak onto the red hot exhaust header. After that he had no chance. Even if his plea for a extinguisher was answered, the damage was long done and he would have had little chance of fighting the fire.

Some people can't even afford to run a car, why anyone would abuse them like this is beyond me...

• Like 1

He'd be an idiot if he tried claiming on his insurance seeing as his actions are all over the web.

Add to that the inevitable Police report on the incident, if he tried then fraud charges could follow.

• Like 1

According to the local paper he's been charged relating to this. That is the local paper though haha ^_^

• Like 1

According to the local paper he's been charged relating to this. That is the local paper though haha ^_^

What a pity.

• Like 1

I wonder what he has been charged for?

Driving without due care and attention? Antisocial use of a motor vehicle? endangering public safety with a motor vehicle?

Or under the catchment of being being too much of a fist to safely own a vehicle.

• Like 1

Unfortunately being the end of a bell isn't yet an offence :d.

Maybe public order and possibly reckless driving (even if the car wasn't moving).

• Like 1

Shame that, I think we should petition to have the catchment of end of bell added as a viable charge!

I think your right on the reckless driving, he technically was in control of the vehicle at the time (even if his brains werent connected to his feet!) so I hope that he gets a right kicking for it!

• Like 1

I'd be worried about doing that for even a few seconds.

What a complete burke, he deserves everything he got. Really doesn't deserve to be on the road

Shame he wasn't driving a corsa though :P

According to STV he has been charged with "reckless conduct"

Seriously doubt insurance pay out though.

Reckless conduct. sounds like being an endabell to me :D

• Like 1

haha: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2524659/Fast-Furious-fan-sets-Ford-Focus-ablaze-tribute-Paul-Walker.html

Holy chuff!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158896543

have a look at post 21 in particular!

al;so a video of the car being extinguished...

Apparently theres a few colourful words in there.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club