Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT - Beautiful day, went to the beach.

KeithC

Well , as it was so nice when we woke this morning, we decided to take our 11 month old Cocker Spaniel to the beach, it's his first time and absolutely loved it. My head is red, my arm is aching after throwing a frisbee for the best part of the 3 hrs, but the bonus is, Ollie is now asleep.

DSCF0203.jpg

DSCF0204.jpg

DSCF0207.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0214.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0226.jpg

Had to go in the wife's Fiesta, there's no way that mucky pup is going in mine. :ph34r:

DSCF0229.jpg

Looked like he was having a great time - lovely pics.

Was a nice day here in Edinburgh but I had to study for an exam on Wednesday :(

Ah bless him, he is gorgeous, looks like he had a fantastic time - so you have a red head? must be a baldy like my OH lol, he has to rub in factor 50 everyday as he works outside and he still gets a speckled red head lol. Weather was good here too, got two lines of washing dried - still have another 2 loads left for tomorrow, oh the joys lol.

aww how cute is he, wish I lived closer to a Beach. Instead get stuck in the office all day staring at the sun through the windows!

Lovely pictures!

I have 2 cavalier king charles spaniels...lovely dogs :)

The mother in law and sister in law both have Cockers, it seems Spaniels are becoming a very popular breed at the moment.

Ah bless him, he is gorgeous, looks like he had a fantastic time - so you have a red head? must be a baldy like my OH lol, he has to rub in factor 50 everyday as he works outside and he still gets a speckled red head lol. Weather was good here too, got two lines of washing dried - still have another 2 loads left for tomorrow, oh the joys lol.

When I get round to doing it, I have a bare blade all over and it was done the day before, so yes, I woke with a pink head the following morning. Strange really, when I had long hair and got fed up with it due to the maintenance, it was very, very thick, but since I started using the dubbers on it 20 years ago it seems to have given up the ghost on it's own, it doesn't seem to be bothered anymore so I can't even revert back to a bouffant now, even if I wanted.

aww how cute is he, wish I lived closer to a Beach. Instead get stuck in the office all day staring at the sun through the windows!

Yes he's very cute looking, but it's deceiving, he's a sodding terror. Every night, after tea he wants to play fight which usually ends up with spit and blood, usually mine, everywhere.

That was at Southport which is about 45mins away for us. Southport is notorious for the sea never being in. It was a good mile walk from the beachhead to the water that day and all the times I've been there over the last 30 years or so I've only ever seen the tide in once.

Had to go in the wife's Fiesta, there's no way that mucky pup is going in mine. :ph34r:

Haha--that made me laugh--just the sort of thing I'd say to Janet if we have to take anything mucky to the tip or anything furry to the vets. :ph34r:

No, we don't have a dog.......yet, although if Janet had her way she'd probably part exchange me for a dog!!!!!

So, what animals have you got I hear you ask?

We've got a couple of beautiful cats who get doted on by the other half---as you can probably guess the hierarchy in our house goes something like this:

Bud

Mindy

Both

They've got their own catflap but no............they're waiting for me to open the door!!

So, no prizes for guessing who gets first choice in our house............... ;) ;)

ha ha how funny waiting for the door to be opened - lazy cats lol

I have 2 shith-zu dogs - Milo and Mollie,

1 tortoise - Lilly

2 guinea pigs - Ronnie and Roxy

Onto pets then!

I have 2 dogs - Lily and Lucy

1 cat - Gracie

1 tortoise - Tom (though really Tomisina as "he" lays eggs!)

I did have 2 cats twin sisters both the same colour too (tortie's) but now only one

1) Doris who unfortunatly is no longer with us (jan this year)

2) Amy who is still here....but diabetic, so I have to give her insulin Injections every day and when ime not here my neighbour does it for me,but I love her to bits and since her sister is no longer around she has got really clingy,and it isnt any fun when your sitting on the loo and she pushes the door open and jumps on your lap.OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHHH,another pair of stockings in the bin.(plasters all over your legs)..

anyway must get on fixing up my bathroom,new tiled floor,new taps fitted on the basin and bath regrout all the wall tiles all my own work (cheesey smile) :rolleyes: talk about a womans work never done still i am off until Tuesday so have to mske the best of it

Kristal

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club