Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When First Time Oil Change

fiesta0007

Dear friends

i have fiesta 1.6 2011 car

since i brought it , 12,000 km pass ,

so i think to chage my oil for first time but...

please any one tell me 12,000km is too far for change oil or less

and please tell me what is the reccomaned KM for change oil in first time

thankx regadrs

Dear friends

i have fiesta 1.6 2011 car

since i brought it , 12,000 km pass ,

so i think to chage my oil for first time but...

please any one tell me 12,000km is too far for change oil or less

and please tell me what is the reccomaned KM for change oil in first time

thankx regadrs

The official service interval is 20,000km or 1 year. It wouldn't hurt to do it now if you can afford it though.

The official service interval is 20,000km or 1 year. It wouldn't hurt to do it now if you can afford it though.

thankx

you says it not necessary to do it now,, iam still 12,000km but pass the one year

is it heart to vehicle ?

If it has been a year, then you should have it serviced. As you have only done 12,000km in one year suggests a lot of town driving and that is why they stipulate "or 1 year".

If you did mainly/more motorway/highway driving, 20,000km wouldn't be a problem between services.

If it has been a year, then you should have it serviced. As you have only done 12,000km in one year suggests a lot of town driving and that is why they stipulate "or 1 year".

If you did mainly/more motorway/highway driving, 20,000km wouldn't be a problem between services.

sorry dude little dificulty to understand ,

i purchase car 0n 2011

since never service so first time going to change oil

only 12,000km

what is your sugghest?

sorry dude little dificulty to understand ,

i purchase car 0n 2011

since never service so first time going to change oil

only 12,000km

what is your sugghest?

If the car was bought new 2 years ago and never had a service or oil change.....Bottom line: If your yearly mileage is below 20,000km, get it serviced each year.

If the car was bought new 2 years ago and never had a service or oil change.....Bottom line: If your yearly mileage is below 20,000km, get it serviced each year.

thank for your kind response dude

is the savice mean change oil and filter or any others..

Small service for first year oil an filter an recommend pollen filter every year special if asthmatic usually full every 3 years but some do it every second year all boils down cost but u should change oil every year regardless of mileage oil looses it viscosity (ability to lubricate engine)an plus warranty won't cover u if service not done at right time

Small service for first year oil an filter an recommend pollen filter every year special if asthmatic usually full every 3 years but some do it every second year all boils down cost but u should change oil every year regardless of mileage oil looses it viscosity (ability to lubricate engine)an plus warranty won't cover u if service not done at right time

thankx friend,since i purchased i never service or oil changing,,now 12,000km is pass,, what is ur reccomanded

visit www.etis.ford.com, put your number plate into the vehicle lookup and you can generate a service schedule. The general rule AFAIK is every 12 months, or 20,000 KM on the birthday of the car.

Defo change oil filter an check ur air filter if it dirty replace only 12 k so air should be ok depending on roads u use but defo change ur oil

If you do MORE than 20,000km per year oil and filter every 20,000km.

If you do LESS miles oil ansd filter at least 1 time per year.

visit www.etis.ford.com, put your number plate into the vehicle lookup and you can generate a service schedule. The general rule AFAIK is every 12 months, or 20,000 KM on the birthday of the car.

thankx ,,correction .,,must enter registation number not a vehicle number plate no,,,am i right?

If you do MORE than 20,000km per year oil and filter every 20,000km.

If you do LESS miles oil ansd filter at least 1 time per year.

i brought my car in 2011

since not a service,,,so i only traval 12700km for this two year

please esplain

i must service every yearly or 20000km?

i brought my car in 2011

since not a service,,,so i only traval 12700km for this two year

please esplain

i must service every yearly or 20000km?

You should have serviced 2012 AND 2013. You must service yearly. (If you do more than 20,000km you will be servicing 2+ times a year)

You should have serviced 2012 AND 2013. You must service yearly. (If you do more than 20,000km you will be servicing 2+ times a year)

thankx

for ur kind response,,

regards