Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Focus??

mike-evans

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my Renault Clio sport and buying a Y Reg-01/51 plate Focus to save some money on insurance etc....

I am after a 2 door, for some reason I am also after a Zetec (dont know if this is the best model)?

I just want a nice 2 door either Silver or the Met Blue, stick some nice wheels on it, drop it a couple of mil and job done...

Can anyone suggest which model is best to go for, which has the most/best accessories, e.g elec pack, air con etc....

I would also like leather seats, I seen one Focus on Autotrader with leather seats but aint sure if they have been fitted personally?

Also I will go for a 1.8 or 2l..

Help/advice would be much appreciated..

Hello, welcome to the club

Firstly you wont find an 01 reg car, it doesnt exist. So we'll be looking for Y or 51 plate cars. As for Zetec, not only is the petrol engine a zetec engine but theres a trim level of zetec too. Its not the best spec, Ghia is the highest spec on this age car. Leather didnt come as standard on any focus other than the ST170 and RS so if its fitted in any car thats not these it was an optional extra and the original owner paid dearly for it. Other than that you seem to have pretty much decided what you want so its just a case of finding it lol. Good luck and post pics when you do.

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my Renault Clio sport and buying a Y Reg-01/51 plate Focus to save some money on insurance etc....

I am after a 2 door, for some reason I am also after a Zetec (dont know if this is the best model)?

I just want a nice 2 door either Silver or the Met Blue, stick some nice wheels on it, drop it a couple of mil and job done...

Can anyone suggest which model is best to go for, which has the most/best accessories, e.g elec pack, air con etc....

I would also like leather seats, I seen one Focus on Autotrader with leather seats but aint sure if they have been fitted personally?

Also I will go for a 1.8 or 2l..

Help/advice would be much appreciated..

I have an st170 they are cracking cars but if your looking for something cheaper to run insurance,tax etc i would go for a Focus Edge as its a nice sporty looking model with decent alloys and a good level trim. Comes in silver or metallic blue too. Happy hunting...................

post-5690-1240321438_thumb.jpg

I have an st170 they are cracking cars but if your looking for something cheaper to run insurance,tax etc i would go for a Focus Edge as its a nice sporty looking model with decent alloys and a good level trim. Comes in silver or metallic blue too. Happy hunting...................

Yours looks real sweet bud

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club