• Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

karlenest170

Need a Resprayer

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I purchased my ford focus ST170 in December and I have noticed that there is alot of scratches and stone chips. I really want to get the car back to a better condition. The car is in panther black. Would it be worth re-spraying? T-cut e.t.c doesnt even touch the scratches e.t.c

Thanks

K :)

Hi,

I purchased my ford focus ST170 in December and I have noticed that there is alot of scratches and stone chips. I really want to get the car back to a better condition. The car is in panther black. Would it be worth re-spraying? T-cut e.t.c doesnt even touch the scratches e.t.c

Thanks

K :)

I was thinking about doing the same on my 1.6 MK1 Focus, i have been looking around and asking prices from recommended body shops and they start around the £1200 mark :o

now im thinking of checking out the scratch repair service at halfords but no1 i know has been to them...

another idea i had was to use a scratch repair kit and then T-cut it smooth

for a decent respray your looking £1200-£2000, just get the car machine polished it will remove most if not all scratches, and as for stone chips maybe enquire about a smart repair??

hope this helps

Have you ever thought of doing a full vinyl wrap?

JDM Graphix now do vinyl wraps and prices start from £250.

HALFRAUDS are ridiculous my bf took his car there to get a few quotes for some scratches and other bits and they do it by a chart that they place above or to the side of the dent or scratch the prices are exstorsionate!!! your better off going to a proper garage not Halfrauds the name says it all im afraid lol hope you do find someone that can do it!! :rolleyes:

have you tried a product called scratch-x it's in a squezzy black bottle and it takes off light scratchs and dulls heavy scratches.

for about £300 you get a professional detailer who mite be able to take them out with a rotary polisher.

well worth looking into